What Album Has No Bad Songs?

Peay is a bit of a bad a@@
CelebratedPlasticCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Weezer's not making music that changes the world, but they have at least a few albums where every track is good.
The Sweater Song was a guilty pleasure of mine back in the day. Everyone else took themselves so seriously at the time, they had an irreverent tone in 1994 that was refreshing.

And I don't expect this to be a popular choice, but I would add ...

Live .... Throwing Copper (1994)

... to the list. Solid album.

Reactions: MAD
Seriously? What is wrong with you?
I love Zeppelin ... but two of their most popular songs just make me cringe ... Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love. They didn't release many singles, but those were two of them. Growing up in Knoxville, meant listening to 103.5 WIMZ for me. Whenever I would hear Phil Williams or Billy Kidd say "We have some Led for your head!", I would always crank up the volume ... at least until I heard "HEY HEY MAMA .." then it was time to see what WOKI was playing. LOL.

Damn, I hate that song.

I love Zeppelin ... but two of their most popular songs just make me cringe ... Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love. They didn't release many singles, but those were two of them. Growing up in Knoxville, meant listening to 103.5 WIMZ for me. Whenever I would hear Phil Williams or Billy Kidd say "We have some Led for your head!", I would always crank up the volume ... at least until I heard "HEY HEY MAMA .." then it was time to see what WOKI was playing. LOL.

Damn, I hate that song.
kinda in that same line of thought (without the hate) every time I go to Knoxville I always turn on wimz and without a doubt I will hear AC/DC before I leave the city. Happens every time.

kinda in that same line of thought (without the hate) every time I go to Knoxville I always turn on wimz and without a doubt I will hear AC/DC before I leave the city. Happens every time.
For me every time I put on certain stations here in Tampa Bay, guaranteed you will hear Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Reactions: GreveHaller
REM- Murmur
The Velvet Underground (self titled)
G-n-R: Appetite For Destruction
Pearl Jam- Ten
Prince- Purple Rain
The ABB - Live at the Filmore East

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Extreme - 3 Sides To Every Story
Amorphis - Queen Of Time
Megadeth - Rust In Peace