What could of been...(Randy Moss to UT?)

Milehigh_Vol

Randy Moss was just on the old speed channel now call Fox Sports 1 and said he should have came to Tennessee and played with Peyton.. Could you imagine having that kind of weapon on our team?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Somebody in the know posted that Randy came on a recruiting visit when classes were out and no one was here so he asked to go swimming and they opened up the aquatic center just for him. I'm sure a hostess was present.

Reactions: 1 person
Marshall went 1-A his first year there

I thought it was while he was there. Doesn't really matter. He was a major league disciplineroblem that wasn't going to last at a big school with all the distractions. If he couldn't last at FSU n the 90s, he couldn't last anywhere.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought it was while he was there. Doesn't really matter. He was a major league disciplineroblem that wasn't going to last at a big school with all the distractions. If he couldn't last at FSU n the 90s, he couldn't last anywhere.

Moss is just misunderstood

He would have done just fine under Fulmers disciplinarian iron fist

Reactions: 9 people

I agree.

Randy Moss was just on the old speed channel now call Fox Sports 1 and said he should have came to Tennessee and played with Peyton.. Could you imagine having that kind of weapon on our team?

What could have been? Patrick Willis rather than Daniel Brooks.

Cam Newton playing, rather than Crompton.

Cadillac Williams playing rather than Jabari Davis.

Santos at Linebacker, now that Maggit will likely red shirt.

Eli followed his brother to U.T., rather than us having Ainge.

Kevin Sumlin being hire at U.T., rather than Dooley.

Gabe Wright coming to U.T., rather than .............

VN Store

Back