What could of been...(Randy Moss to UT?)

Heck of he could have helped us beat Florida it would have been all worth it in the end

Offense wasn't our problem in the Florida games when Moss was in college although he would have easily been the best WR Manning would have played with in college.

Off the subject.......How many of the WRs during Manning's time on the hill actually became solid NFL players? Remember how great our WR corps seemed while Manning was here? Point is that they were all GOOD receivers with good speed, but not studs by any measure.

There's no telling how many points we would have scored had Manning been throwing to the receivers from a few years prior.

Last edited:
If I'd have been 4 inches taller, 35 lbs heavier, 1 tenth of a second quicker, and benched 100 lbs more, sprinkled with a touch of Barry Sanders, and smothered in a little Jamal Lewis, I would have been a KILLER tailback at UT. But, I wasn't.

Reactions: 1 person
What if Bryce Brown had actually wanted to be here?

What if Cutcliffe had never left either time?

What if Sunseri had never been hired?

What if AJ Suggs had kept the starting job?

What if Kiffin hadn't told Tahj Boyd to get to steppin?

What could have been? Patrick Willis rather than Daniel Brooks.

Cam Newton playing, rather than Crompton.

Cadillac Williams playing rather than Jabari Davis.

Santos at Linebacker, now that Maggit will likely red shirt.

Eli followed his brother to U.T., rather than us having Ainge.

Kevin Sumlin being hire at U.T., rather than Dooley.

Gabe Wright coming to U.T., rather than .............

:birgits_giggle:

Living in ACC territory, I only have 1 more year of Tahj Boyd regrets. Thanks for everything Kiffin.

This thread is like thinking back on an old girlfriend you never scored with or never got over :(. Excuse me while I break out the Jack

Sounds like fun. What if Cadillac Williams would have stayed committed to tennessee and we would not have been forced to pick up Jabari Davis.
Actually, Davis was committed first, and we weren't forced, one "recruiting expert" said he was the best I formation RB to come out of Ga since HW...

Actually, Davis was committed first, and we weren't forced, one "recruiting expert" said he was the best I formation RB to come out of Ga since HW...

We got Houston out of Arkansas also, I believe that's what happened with not getting Cadilac

What if Chris Leak signed with UT instead of UF?
What if Chris Simms signed with UT instead of ut?
What if Randy Sanders had not been OC?
What if Fulmer had promoted Rodney Garner to DC?
What if Mike Price didn't go to the strip bar the night before starting the Bama job?
What if Saban stayed at MSU one more year and taken the ND job instead of LSU?
What if we won the SEC title games in '01, '04, and '07?

Somebody in the know posted that Randy came on a recruiting visit when classes were out and no one was here so he asked to go swimming and they opened up the aquatic center just for him. I'm sure a hostess was present.

True. It snowed that weekend and other recruits couldn't make it to knoxville. They asked Moss what he wanted to do and he said dive off the high dive and swim. He was there about two to three hrs while the coed (supervisor) read a book and listened to music.

We got Houston out of Arkansas also, I believe that's what happened with not getting Cadilac

Tubby stole Cadillac from us when he went to his house with the whole AU staff. Wouldn't let him out of the state, like he was kidnapped.

What if Bryce Brown had actually wanted to be here?

What if Cutcliffe had never left either time?

What if Sunseri had never been hired?

What if AJ Suggs had kept the starting job?

What if Kiffin hadn't told Tahj Boyd to get to steppin?
What if my Dad had "pulled out"....o, nevermind.

Davis turned out to be highly overrated. Houston was just as highly rated, if not higher than Davis. Houston was solid, yet still seemingly underachieved a bit. He did play for a few years in the NFL though, actually starting a number of games for the Jets.

Davis turned out to be highly overrated. Houston was just as highly rated, if not higher than Davis. Houston was solid, yet still seemingly underachieved a bit. He did play for a few years in the NFL though, actually starting a number of games for the Jets.

Sherlock Holmes InDaHouse!

VN Store

Back