What did you have for dinner II?

Bad cough & cold this week. Wife staying with granddaughters. A friend brought homemade chili, Saltines & peanut brittle, so I'm dining alone at home watching bowl games. It's nice to be pitied.

I feel ya,and hope you get to feeling better. I'm on my second run with Covid. Thankfully, so far,it hasn't been nearly as bad as the first go around. I ate chicken noodle soup since I don't have an appetite for much else.

I feel ya,and hope you get to feeling better. I'm on my second run with Covid. Thankfully, so far,it hasn't been nearly as bad as the first go around. I ate chicken noodle soup since I don't have an appetite for much else.
I hope that you have a quick recovery. In the last 3 months I have been vaccinated for covid, pneumonia, flu and RSV....but right before Thanksgiving I got strep and I had never had it in my life and had to take 30 Clindamycin, thank goodness it took care of it. I have never had covid but I have had 6 covid vaccines.....and hey never say that in the vaccine or not thread....they pounce on you :p

Last edited:

VN Store

Back