What did you have for dinner II?

Jewish Pastrami Sandwich
pastramitight.jpg
Is that white bread?

Dinner a la Airbnb:

5-cheese tortellini in a white wine sauce with sausage, mushrooms, red peppers, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes

Caesar salad, magically leaping from a 1 lb deli tray into a salad bowl, dressing and all

Sliced and oven-toasted Italian bread
WOW......Nice

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yep....I went grocery shopping to get ready for the Polar Vortex....and bought a bunch of food....and look what I bought @joevol33...
I always get a little crazy at the store when they start talking about all of the bad weather coming in....but hey I am not the only one....I heard that there was no bread or milk at Walmart :p
20240112_001243.jpg

Homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans with homemade muffins….. sorry it didn’t last long enough for me to take a picture….I don’t understand how some of you have enough self control to take a picture before you dive in
Last night we had the re-runs, with the mashed potatoes made into potato cakes..... it didn't last long enough for a picture either.....

Last night we had the re-runs, with the mashed potatoes made into potato cakes..... it didn't last long enough for a picture either.....
Nothing beats some good potato cakes made from leftover mashed potatoes. As far as dinner for me today, I'm ordering Chinese from this local place called China Wok. I haven't had it in some time!

VN Store

Back