What did you have for dinner II?

Friday and Saturday. Homeade japanese: fried rice, chicken, onions, glazed carrots, and, of course, shrimp sauce.

This morning. Biscuits, sausage gravy, and sausage patties.

Tonight. Pork loin, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, and peas(Le SUEUR's for the win- love those early sweet peas!).

It's 28 degrees at the beach, so it was a comfort food kind of day. After watching the Vols win, I made soup beans, cornbread in my cast iron skillet and fried potatoes. And, for dessert, a from-scratch tunnel of fudge cake. The hubby approved.
View attachment 612458
I made a similar cake for my mom's birthday one year, but it has a pb center. She now makes it often. 😄

Hey...I am doing Great, although I am still snowed in since last Saturday but I think it will meli by Tuesday...YAY and good to hear from you...and I usually get in trouble in the political forum :p
View attachment 612594
Glad to hear you're doing well. Suppose to be back in the 50s & low 60s this coming week.
Now you know, you're always welcome in the PF at anytime. Just ignore the haters.
If you love TN Volunteer Baseball or anything having to do w/the Vols (Lady Vols too), come on over to the "Dugout" threads. Everyone who post in this thread is welcome there too. Everything goes but no politics allowed & no nudes are allowed. Even though we post faces of pretty girls now & then.

P.S. Rain .... a lot of rain coming this week (22-25) to wash away the ice & snow.

Last edited:
(still underway)

braised pork chops with onions and a ridic amount of fresh thyme springs

sauteed asparagus, red onions, and red peppers
Ding ding ding!

Forgot to mention that the pork chops also include Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and brown sugar. But it’s mainly the onions!
1705882853949.jpeg

Glad to hear you're doing well. Suppose to be back in the 50s & low 60s this coming week.
Now you know, you're always welcome in the PF at anytime. Just ignore the haters.
If you love TN Volunteer Baseball or anything having to do w/the Vols (Lady Vols too), come on over to the "Dugout" threads. Everyone who post in this thread is welcome there too. Everything goes but no politics allowed & no nudes are allowed. Even though we post faces of pretty girls now & then.

P.S. Rain .... a lot of rain coming this week (22-25) to wash away the ice & snow.
Hey Thanks @W.TN.Orange Blood and I may just do that and I may just be able to bust out of here
about Wednesday....just did not get warm enough today....

VN Store

Back