What did you have for dinner II?

lol

I’m adopted, and with the cradle name of “Frieda,” I assume that I’m of German descent, straight outta New Braunfels TX.
Hey I am German on both sides and here for years I thought that I had Cherokee in me. I told someone that I had Cherokee in me and they said "Everybody in Tennesse says that. Give me both of your grandparents names and what city they died in", so I did and he said "You're German on both sides 😎

Gussied up pizza, starting with the base of sausage, pepperoni, and whatever the third meat is, adding sautéed red onion, mushrooms, and red peppers to the whole thing, then artichoke hearts* and anchovies to his side, more pepperoni to my side, and then both sides with shredded Italian cheese and Cento tomato paste in a tube.

* Artichoke hearts to his side because the last time I made this, I was tearing the pantry apart, looking for a jar of his anchovies, saw a jar with a label that began with a and ended with s, and opened it. --> artichoke hearts. It's a big jar. It will take a while to get through it.

VN Store

Back