What did you have for dinner II?

French Onion Soup
Salad
The last time I made French Onion soup from scratch, I cut the croutons to precisely fit the serving bowls, toasted them, melted the cheese on them, and topped the bowls just before serving. My guest for whom I made this dish commented that she preferred the cheese melted to the rim of the bowl. 🙄

Gotcha. Guess my mind went to mini Steve was a boy. My bad!

Hope it's been a great day!
No worries.

Tonight we were out with her grandparents. We love Grace Meadows. Doing a Gatlinburg day on Friday. She's having a good week. We try to take the week of her birthday off, while she still likes us. Teenage years are coming fast.

The last time I made French Onion soup from scratch, I cut the croutons to precisely fit the serving bowls, toasted them, melted the cheese on them, and topped the bowls just before serving. My guest for whom I made this dish commented that she preferred the cheese melted to the rim of the bowl. 🙄
I like the way you did it. Will have to try that next time.
You can’t please everyone so you have please yourself

Last edited:
Golden Corral.... I hate the fact that all the dishes,pots and pans are all packed up causing me to eat out. I'm ready to get some bread,bologna or ham,mayo and mustard with chips and eat that for dinner. I would tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact I'm going out with my fiancee to eat which I don't mind.

Plus, Golden Corral wasn't that good today so yeah....

End rant about food.

VN Store

Back