What do you think will be the biggest improvement on the 2013 UT Football team?

Got to go with defense. Most of the players had exposure to the 4/3 in the years leading up to the 3/4 debacle last year. Might be a bit of re-learning, but I think they'll be ready by the end of fall camp. Surely to goodness we couldn't be as bad as last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody in this thread:

tumblr_lfvdpvOV4S1qcu1hm.gif

That's an interesting point. Care to elaborate?

I'll start. I loved watching Hunter play before the injury and yelled at the TV alot watching him play afterwards. He spent last year preserving his draft status. I think he is still a good guy. Certainly on a level it is understandable. But it was very frustrating as a fan of the Vols and him.
The poor attitudes during the Dooley era belonged to Bray, Hunter, Da'Rick, Dooley himself, and probably a few others. Poor attitude could mean less than full effort to sabotage. It could also mean a lack of fight, or a lack of pride in your effort. When your leaders have poor attitudes, it is poison to a team.

our biggest improvement will be not getting completely out coached in the second half of every game.

Defensive side obviously.. But I think we will see a team that fights to the end no matter what. We will be in a lot more games in the 4th quarter this year.

Leadership and accountability. The linebackers will make more plays and O-line will make the RB look good.

it will be the stay after them mentality that this years team will have.last three years,Dooley would berate then have no coaching answer than so and so missed this or that and that was the reason for the team's demise.these coaches are with our boys from jump street and this will make a big difference.GBO

Volnation will quit crying and feeling sorry for themselves. What will you do when you have nothing to look down on? We have a team equal to any of the teams LSU has had over the last decade...so start talking about all the wins and stop trying to get attention by talking about stuff you have NO idea about. If you did, you would be on the field. So sick of the attitude. Always "we arn't this, we arn't that"..B.S. We could take what we want this year. Chin up negavols.

Volnation will quit crying and feeling sorry for themselves. What will you do when you have nothing to look down on? We have a team equal to any of the teams LSU has had over the last decade...so start talking about all the wins and stop trying to get attention by talking about stuff you have NO idea about. If you did, you would be on the field. So sick of the attitude. Always "we arn't this, we arn't that"..B.S. We could take what we want this year. Chin up negavols.

The fans will be happy for the most part. The Doofus hold outs will cry because they still want his no-coaching a$$ still walking our sidelines.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Special teams..extra PTs and Fgs.. Maybe I wont have to close my eyes and pray every time we line up

Attitude, effort, and obviously coaching.

Attitude and effort will get us a win or two in the tight games this year.

The Head Coach standing on the sidelines!
That will ensure everything is improved over last year.

VN Store

Back