What is the Democratic Plan for the US?

Lol, I didn’t post anything but facts. I also didn’t use a divisive tone, trying to place blame with one group of people over another. Try checking your emotions at the door before posting.

No, you post half-fact which is half-truth, then confuse fact with emotion - "lol". My dog in the fight is contextual fact.
Democrats should take responsibility for their "red state" legacy.

WTF are you two talking about? Neither statement is true on the whole. You can’t look at someone’s demeanor and say, that person is a Dem because they’re almost always happy or almost always hateful. There are happy people and angry people all over the political spectrum.
I agree. I was basically making fun of volStrom and the people who liked his post.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Both parties have the same plan. Divide the people and amass power. Division makes it easier to control the populace. And the sheep blindly celebrate when "their side" takes power but continuously ignore that neither side does anything to actually better this country.
What's your answer?
My answer is to seek out and support the least divisive. Then the political incentive becomes to be less divisive.

What's your answer?
My answer is to seek out and support the least divisive. Then the political incentive becomes to be less divisive.
Your views are skewed by your own partisanship. Let's be honest, sadly, you are one of the Democratic sheep. You always fall on the side of the left. You are part of the division.

Your views are skewed by your own partisanship. Let's be honest, sadly, you are one of the Democratic sheep. You always fall on the side of the left. You are part of the division.
So you offer no answer.
Shocking.
Everyone with a lick of sense knows that what I'm saying is true, but most everyone is unwilling to do what is needed to correct the problem. And yet most of them are the ones who b!tch the loudest about the big bad guvment.

So you offer no answer.
Shocking.
Everyone with a lick of sense knows that what I'm saying is true, but most everyone is unwilling to do what is needed to correct the problem. And yet most of them are the ones who b!tch the loudest about the big bad guvment.
The answer is for people to stop loyally voting Democrat or Republican and demanding more from elected officials. But people like you won't do that. You're loyal to your Democratic beliefs. So you're right, you are unwilling to do what is needed to correct the problem, but you are willing to pretend that you are. As long as they have loyal supporters such as yourself, nothing will change.

The answer is for people to stop loyally voting Democrat or Republican and demanding more from elected officials. But people like you won't do that. You're loyal to your Democratic beliefs party. So you're right, you are unwilling to do what is needed to correct the problem, but you are willing to pretend that you are. As long as they have loyal supporters such as yourself, nothing will change.

FIFY

He has no beliefs, if Trump would have been on the Dem ticket he'd have voted for him.

FIFY

He has no beliefs, if Trump would have been on the Dem ticket he'd have voted for him.
They're the same to me. Democratic beliefs are belief in the party. Republican beliefs are belief in the party.

The answer is for people to stop loyally voting Democrat or Republican and demanding more from elected officials. But people like you won't do that. You're loyal to your Democratic beliefs. So you're right, you are unwilling to do what is needed to correct the problem, but you are willing to pretend that you are. As long as they have loyal supporters such as yourself, nothing will change.
You used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
I'm more than willing to vote for a viable 3rd party.
We seem to be pretty intrenched in the two party system and it seems to me that we should focus on making it function as well as possible - while at the same time looking for a viable 3rd party alternative.

You say "demand more from politicians". Exactly how? Maybe by voting for the ones who lie less, are less divisive, etc.....
instead of voting for the ones who are the exact opposite of those things.

Now go back to your standard...."you're a democratic sheep, while I'm the clear sighted and unbiased moderate....blah, blah, blah"

Do you have any idea how hollow those words have become?

We seem to be pretty intrenched in the two party system and it seems to me that we should focus on making it function as well as possible - while at the same time looking for a viable 3rd party alternative.

You say "demand more from politicians". Exactly how? Maybe by voting for the ones who lie less, are less divisive, etc.....

Now go back to your standard...."you're a democratic sheep, while I'm the clear sighted and unbiased moderate....blah, blah, blah"

You voted for a man with more than 50 years of documented lies, a mountain of them.

They're the same to me. Democratic beliefs are belief in the party. Republican beliefs are belief in the party.
What a load of crap.
My beliefs are my beliefs which happen to align much more with the democratic party.

I suppose I haven't paid attention, but what subject did you teach our youth Luther?

You voted for a man with more than 50 years of documented lies, a mountain of them.
Not in the primary....which is what matters.

The general was 100% a vote against Trump.....which I swore to do everyday from the moment he was elected in 2016.

I have plenty of biases, but I feel confident in saying I'm more moderate than you. None of us say anything of consequence here. Your words ring just as hollow and meaningless. We're all part of the problem because none of us will effect change in the system.

I've been watching various threads over the past few months, and I'm still trying to figure out what the democratic plan is for the US? So far what I'm seeing is an open border with Mexico, lax to no enforcement of laws, the total destruction of the energy sector with no clear plan to transition from fossil fuels to an all electric system, abortion on demand up to birth, lack of definition of gender and wanting to indoctrinate kids into an alternative lifestyle at a young age.

If any of you liberal democrat purists have a better plan than what I've been witnessing, please elaborate it for me.
A completely accurate summary of their plan.

Not in the primary....which is what matters.

The general was 100% a vote against Trump.....which I swore to do everyday from the moment he was elected in 2016.
Hey! Here's an actual moment of honesty from Luther. He swore to vote against Trump in 2020 from the moment he was elected in 2016. What he did while in office was always going to have ZERO effect on Luther's vote.

VN Store

Back