What other message boards are saying (UTC Mocs Post Game Edition)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
-The team was trying, we were just very outmatched at every position on the field.

-On the bright side, we scored as much as #14 Clemson did against Georgia.

-We got yard stomped.

-Tennessee may very well be a playoff team, they’re going to drill NC State next weekend.

-Too bad there is not a score rule like the run rule in softball, then we could’ve went home earlier. No doubt Tennessee is really good but we look like we had not practiced. We cannot tackle, we cannot block, embarrassing.

-Heupel is trash for calling a timeout up by 45 trying to get the ball back.

-Tennessee really sent the house after that punt when they were up big, BUSH LEAGUE BS!

-Tennessee ran the score up for the polls.

-I know the paycheck is nice and all but we don't need to be playing semi-pro teams anymore.

-Over 700 yards given up on defense is pathetic. I thought this was supposed to be Rusty’s best team.

-Embarrassing showing against a middle of the pack SEC team.

-Sitting in traffic, Can’t wait to get out of this Hillbilly Hell.

-Damnit, is Tennessee really this good or are we really this bad?

-This loss will sting even more when Tennessee finishes 8-4 or 7-5.

-The team was trying, we were just very outmatched at every position on the field.

-We got yard stomped.

-Tennessee may very well be a playoff team, they’re going to drill NC State next weekend.

-Too bad there is not a score rule like the run rule in softball, then we could’ve went home earlier. No doubt Tennessee is really good but we look like we had not practiced. We cannot tackle, we cannot block, embarrassing.

-Tennessee really sent the house after that punt when they were up big, BUSH LEAGUE BS!

-I know the paycheck is nice and all but we don't need to be playing semi-pro teams anymore.

-Over 700 yards given up on defense is pathetic. I thought this was supposed to be Rusty’s best team.

so-salty-salt-bae.gif

-We got yard stomped.

That first line is just sad.

Surprised by the vitriol. We’re schools in the same system in different divisions. Maybe I’m naive that I expected most UTC fans to either be UT or UGA fans too based on geography.
Yes. I mean we all knew the outcome beforehand just not the score.

-Sitting in traffic, Can’t wait to get out of this Hillbilly Hell."

Is Chattanooga that much different?
I don't know where that fool lives to not realize Chattanooga has just as many hillbillies, if not more . Maybe lives up in Big Ridge or East Brainerd and never ventures north of the dam very much. That's a head scratching statement.

-We got yard stomped.

cry me a river

I don't know where that fool lives to not realize Chattanooga has just as many hillbillies, if not more . Maybe lives up in Big Ridge or East Brainerd and never ventures north of the dam very much. That's a head scratching statement.
Though what you said is correct, Sale Creek and Soddy are VERY redneck, speaking from a Chattanooga city limits only view, it’s a surprisingly very progressive city, not very hillbilly at all

EDIT: basically calling any city “Hillbilly hell” is kind of silly considering hillbillies don’t typically exist inside city limits

VN Store

Back