What other message boards are saying (UTC Mocs Post Game Edition)

-The team was trying, we were just very outmatched at every position on the field.

-On the bright side, we scored as much as #14 Clemson did against Georgia.

-We got yard stomped.

-Tennessee may very well be a playoff team, they’re going to drill NC State next weekend.

-Too bad there is not a score rule like the run rule in softball, then we could’ve went home earlier. No doubt Tennessee is really good but we look like we had not practiced. We cannot tackle, we cannot block, embarrassing.

-Heupel is trash for calling a timeout up by 45 trying to get the ball back.

-Tennessee really sent the house after that punt when they were up big, BUSH LEAGUE BS!

-Tennessee ran the score up for the polls.

-I know the paycheck is nice and all but we don't need to be playing semi-pro teams anymore.

-Over 700 yards given up on defense is pathetic. I thought this was supposed to be Rusty’s best team.

-Embarrassing showing against a middle of the pack SEC team.

-Sitting in traffic, Can’t wait to get out of this Hillbilly Hell.

-Damnit, is Tennessee really this good or are we really this bad?

-This loss will sting even more when Tennessee finishes 8-4 or 7-5.
Hillbilly hell??? Hahahaha
What about the ghetto shithole that is Chattanooga......

Reactions: mpfvol
That may be true about Californians, that they're "nice but not kind." I only lived there 6 months, and haven't known tons of them, so can't say for sure.

And btw, the New Yorkers like to contrast themselves from Southerners in exactly the same terms.

But I absolutely know the bit about New Yorkers isn't true. Generally speaking, they are neither nice nor kind. I mean, I like many of the New Yorkers I've known, but they are rarely kind, usually only to family, grudgingly, and almost never nice. They just like to say that. Makes them feel better.

Go Vols!

A lot of Northeasterners are just straight up a**holes lol.

Plastic tends to get brittle and/or crack

Trust me, you only watch your yummy tasty moonshine pour out a hole the bottom of the jug one time before you convert to a more sturdy container lol.
Transfer to Mason jars when I added the fruit. Actually only saw one gallon, here in Texas. I was a city boy growing up.

Transfer to Mason jars when I added the fruit. Actually only saw one gallon, here in Texas. I was a city boy growing up.

Yeah, I've got a gallon spread out across a few jars in the fridge right now. Brought it back down from the motherland last time I was up there in July.

Honestly, these days I rarely even drink it. Most of it I use in my BBQ sauce Made the mistake of serving that sauce at my July 4 BBQ a few years back. Now I have to make like a batch 10x normal size as anytime the neighborhood realizes I am making some people start showing up with empty jars/bottles/whatever they can find ha ha.

Chattanooga is the armpit of the South.
Every place in Tennessee is God's country.

Okay, maybe not Bucksnort, that town seriously blows. And Memphis is pretty rough at times. But otherwise.

Consider this: would you rather live in Chattanooga or Tuscaloosa? Birmingham? Hotlanta? Hattiesburg? Lexington?

There are a lot of nasty places in the south, pretty much anywhere in Bama or Mississippi and a lot of places in Kentucky and South Carolina.

Compared to all that, Chattanooga is super fine. Plus, I just like Chattanooga, know good people there.

Go Vols!

Every place in Tennessee is God's country.

Okay, maybe not Bucksnort, that town seriously blows. And Memphis is pretty rough at times. But otherwise.

Consider this: would you rather live in Chattanooga or Tuscaloosa? Birmingham? Hotlanta? Hattiesburg? Lexington?

There are a lot of nasty places in the south, pretty much anywhere in Bama or Mississippi and a lot of places in Kentucky and South Carolina.

Compared to all that, Chattanooga is super fine. Plus, I just like Chattanooga, know good people there.

Go Vols!
Yes, it is. No malice intended as I was just saying that in jest and aiming it towards the comments from the unhappy Moc fans. I lived in East Brainard in the eighties, and was originally from Memphis, so I have seen a lot. My brother also lives in Birmingham, so there’s that. I should have explained myself better.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Sale Creek and Soddy are becoming refuges for good people moving outward from progressive Chattanooga which has been invaded by Californians and New Englanders. I live between the 2 and have seen my house triple in value, though I know only idiots think it's worth that much.
My Mom sold her little spread in Red Bank and her and my stepfather moved to Bakewell. Made out big and have an acre without the sprawl. Out of towners are buying up traditional houses and putting up yuppie huts wherever. There was a steep hill that defied civilization and last time I visited, they had a glut of expensive condos balanced on it.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I don't know where that fool lives to not realize Chattanooga has just as many hillbillies, if not more . Maybe lives up in Big Ridge or East Brainerd and never ventures north of the dam very much. That's a head scratching statement.
Probably lives on either Signal Mtn, Lookout Mtn, or a California transplant one of those Thunder Thornton projects Marion County has going on.

-Sitting in traffic, Can’t wait to get out of this Hillbilly Hell.
aighht-then-mm-hmmm.gif

The most shocking thing about his is Chattanooga has a forum
I went out to find it and found this:

"Furman getting b*tch slapped 52-0 at half by Ole Miss but Ole Miss is a much better team than UTk and has a better coach."

At one time GA wanted to annex Chattanooga or part of it in a border dispute, mostly to get access to the river, and we should let them have it.

Reactions: MackDaddyVol

VN Store

Back