What other message boards are saying (UTC Mocs)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Okay, not a ton to go off of with The Mocs, but I found a little.

-Not much data on the Vols QB. Dual threat with one start last year, winning the MVP in the Citrus Bowl. I suspect UT is keeping the fast tempo offense, which was the 2nd fastest (plays per minute) in the country. It's going to be important for our Offense to string together a few decent drives to give our defense a rest. 3 & outs is going to be a killer for us if we can't maintain the ball.

-i just hope the Mocs play well enough to keep the score respectable. I was there the last time during Rusty 's first season and it was a complete **** show.

-It’s simple, keep it respectable, collect the paycheck, and get out without injuries.

-These openers are what they are, they have no direct implications on the rest of the season.

-Tennessee is on the rise in the SEC, they can name the score, but we have to keep it respectable.

-Anyone feeling a week one upset? Georgia State did it! Why not us?

-I just hope we play hard and minimize mistakes.

-Have we spoken to Georgia State about how we can quiet down Neyland?

-This game is a loss, not sure why we schedule stuff like this.

-Nico is a Heisman favorite and our defense is not.

-Can we make them respect us? That’s the most important step in a contest like this.

-Rusty better have a game plan for slowing down their crazy ass offense.

-I’m a die hard Moc and I’ll be that way until I leave this earth, but there’s no way in hell we even come close in this one.

-Tennessee is big brother and we are little brother. How many times did you beat up your big brother growing up?

-We’ll score in garbage time to keep it closer than the experts think. All attention should turn to next week in Atlanta against Georgia State anyways.

-I want to say we can just catch them by surprise but I’m not naive.

-Can we avoid them hanging 70?

-Neyland sells alcohol correct? We’re gonna need a lot of it.

Last edited:
Okay, not a ton to go off of with The Mocs, but I found a little.

-Not much data on the Vols QB. Dual threat with one start last year, winning the MVP in the Citrus Bowl. I suspect UT is keeping the fast tempo offense, which was the 2nd fastest (plays per minute) in the country. It's going to be important for our Offense to string together a few decent drives to give our defense a rest. 3 & outs is going to be a killer for us if we can't maintain the ball.

-i just hope the Mocs play well enough to keep the score respectable. I was there the last time during Rusty 's first season and it was a complete **** show.

-It’s simple, keep it respectable, collect the paycheck, and get out without injuries.

-These openers are what they are, they have no direct implications on the rest of the season.

-Tennessee is on the rise in the SEC, they can name the score, but we have to keep it respectable.

-Anyone feeling a week one upset? Georgia State did it! Why not us?

-I just hope we play hard and minimize mistakes.

-Have we spoken to Georgia State about how we can quiet down Neyland?

-This game is a loss, not sure why we schedule stuff like this.

-Nico is a Heisman favorite and our defense is not.

-Can we make them respect us? That’s the most important step in a contest like this.

-Rusty better have a game plan for slowing down their crazy ass offense.

-I’m a die hard Moc and I’ll be that way until I leave this earth, but there’s no way in hell we even come close in this one.

-Tennessee is big brother and we are little brother. How many times did you beat up your big brother growing up?

-We’ll score in garbage time to keep it closer than the experts think. All attention should turn to next week in Atlanta against Georgia State anyways.

-I want to say we can just catch them by surprise but I’m not naive.

-Can we avoid them hanging 70?

-Neyland sells alcohol correct? We’re gonna need a lot of it.

3 Worst Losses In Football History Were To

Georgia State under Pruitt.

Rutgers under Majors.

Wyoming under Fulmer.

That BYU loss the week after GaSt stung badly also.

Not necessarily that we lost-but the way we lost.
BYU was bad.

GaSt though was as bad as I’ve ever seen. It wasn’t a fluke, wasn’t a miracle play, they just beat us. If we played ten times they win the majority of those games. They were more physical and more vested in winning.

VN Store

Back