What's the latest?

If Buddy Green is the best hire we can make for a DC; we as in Tennessee, yes I said Tennessee can make, then Dooley is going to have a lot of pissed off fans on his hands. This is going to be a make or break hire for him, and Buddy Green will break him imo.

As someone who has tried to "recruit" an employee before, once he leaves to go back without accepting a position, your odds of hiring that person drop considerably.

Reactions: 2 people
As someone who has tried to "recruit" an employee before, once he leaves to go back without accepting a position, your odds of hiring that person drop considerably.

Good point. Don't let him leave without a yes DD. Don't use the same tactics you use in recruiting. Get that YES!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here is the latest. Dooley has played the media and the fan base for fools. He has already hired CRS and went over who he wanted as assistants. Dooley is now interviewing CSS for the LB coach. Tomorrow he is going to hire green as the saftey's coach and announce the staff to to all the recruits when the get here. every man can dream right!

Haha thats funny cause I was just thinking that our coaches and AD think were a bunch of dumb ass rednecks.

Reactions: 1 person

Yep, if he leaves without accepting he's done, it will be on to plan b, c, d or whatever.

guys i am not a big dooley fan or a big nonfan but do not put all of this on him and or green if he is hired. this crap started with fulmer at the end and then the godsend came and broke it off in us. so we can not change this overnight. i can understand the reluctance for a hire problem with the situation the program is in. but this did not happen yesterday.

Tennessee: We hear that Dooley is meeting with Sal Sunseri today and were told that his meeting with Navy defensive coordinator Buddy Green went very well. We'll keep you posted

guys i am not a big dooley fan or a big nonfan but do not put all of this on him and or green if he is hired. this crap started with fulmer at the end and then the godsend came and broke it off in us. so we can not change this overnight. i can understand the reluctance for a hire problem with the situation the program is in. but this did not happen yesterday.

Really? Because Dooley hired Wilcox and now we're here. Don't blame Buddy Green for DC on Fulmer or Kiffin.

I think that ship has sailed.

If it was only about money, buyouts, and years on contract maybe it hasn't. A denial here might change Harts mind on those issues. Who knows exactly what he was asking for though.

If Buddy Green is the best hire we can make for a DC; we as in Tennessee, yes I said Tennessee can make, then Dooley is going to have a lot of pissed off fans on his hands. This is going to be a make or break hire for him, and Buddy Green will break him imo.

Exactly.

If it was only about money, buyouts, and years on contract maybe it hasn't. A denial here might change Harts mind on those issues. Who knows exactly what he was asking for though.

yea we are entering the 11th hour, i still think you go after him. as much secrecy as this AD is putting throughout this interview process, it still doesn't look good to the public.

VN Store

Back