What's the latest?

He could but to say that solves that issue isn't close to be reality. SS has missed more of his kids life than most on here realize and coaching him I am sure in some way is an avenue in catching up. For our sake I hope he is willing to give that up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He should just be happy for his dad IF he accepts, & if it's that big a deal, transfer to be with him. I'm done with this. Probably a moot point anyhow.

He should just be happy for his dad IF he accepts, & if it's that big a deal, transfer to be with him. I'm done with this. Probably a moot point anyhow.

The kid could want his dad to get away for all we know. Its just more speculation.

SAL isn't coming imo..seen this happen too many times with coaches jockeying for a pay raise. I would be shocked if he left the comforts of Alabubba to come to TN with his kids in school there and having a stocked team to coach with.

SAL isn't coming imo..seen this happen too many times with coaches jockeying for a pay raise. I would be shocked if he left the comforts of Alabubba to come to TN with his kids in school there and having a stocked team to coach with.

We will know when we will know. I enjoy coming over hereto VN especially in times of change and question but sometimes get whipsawed by the action. Think there is a solid offer on the table and though SS has worked for NS on 3 different occasions one never knowes the reality.

Can someone clue me in on why burning a mattress is so important if we don't get our way. I have been away from the hill for a while but did I miss something? A captain obvious, duh, whatever...just please let me know what in the world it has to do with vol tradition.

Paint the rock, I get. Paint the lions in front of the frat house and throw all the old couches out so daddy can get a tax write off for halloween, I get. Players robbing people for their "all the way roosters" I get (damn those were good!!!! btw) but where does this mattress burning nonsense come from?

Can someone clue me in on why burning a mattress is so important if we don't get our way. I have been away from the hill for a while but did I miss something? A captain obvious, duh, whatever...just please let me know what in the world it has to do with vol tradition.

Paint the rock, I get. Paint the lions in front of the frat house and throw all the old couches out so daddy can get a tax write off for halloween, I get. Players robbing people for their "all the way roosters" I get (damn those were good!!!! btw) but where does this mattress burning nonsense come from?

It's just a joke cause some idiots did that when Kiffin left.

Per some guy on twitter name @LivingCrimson
Vols say Sunseri has turned them down, will receive raise to stay at Bama

So Buddy Green our DC

Per some guy on twitter name @LivingCrimson
Vols say Sunseri has turned them down, will receive raise to stay at Bama

So Buddy Green our DC

Per some guy on twitter name @tonybasilio

As I said earlier. It looks like UT will introduce Randy Shannon tom @ 10am. Does this soften the blow today?

Per some guy on twitter name @tonybasilio

As I said earlier. It looks like UT will introduce Randy Shannon tom @ 10am. Does this soften the blow today?

Basilio tweeted that?

Twitter may be the death of integrity!

Basilio tweeted that?

Twitter may be the death of integrity!

Sorry should have posted the date with it. Basillio tweeted this before Dooley's last press conference, a week ago. I was just making fun of the twitter reference.

Sorry should have posted the date with it. Basillio posted this before Dooley's last press conference, a week ago. I was just making fun of the twitter reference.

Lol. This time I am not disappointed!

i have a female speech teacher who worked in the atletic department...she said there has been a hire, but she wouldnt divulge who :ermm: (guessing sunseri if he didnt back out last second)

Sal is staying at Bama, I have a good friend there who says he turned us down, We are going to be stuck with Green boy Hamilton did a number on Tennessee football. This is not good

Sal is staying at Bama, I have a good friend there who says he turned us down, We are going to be stuck with Green boy Hamilton did a number on Tennessee football. This is not good

So your friend at Bama knows what is going on in Knoxville?

Throw $900k at Narduzzi and a guaranteed 2yrs. He makes $230k at Michigan State, why woudn't he accept 4x's the money? He's had good success at MSU and is fairly young at 45yrs old.

VN Store

Back