Where Is The

ALGator

.. We're going to beat Florida this year - will definitely rush the field - rocky flop all night long - thread? I've been waiting and looking. No sign.

You're all getting soft. :)

I was only halfway joking. Your thread reeks of troll

Don't message boards need a decent troll thread now and again? I mean, as long as they aren't rude and disrespectful. Just trying to be friendly is all.

Don't message boards need a decent troll thread now and again? I mean, as long as they aren't rude and disrespectful. Just trying to be friendly is all.

no. I don't view "rocky flop" as just trying to be friendly

Reactions: 2 people
Cant wait to see your punk ass coach stroke out when we pound that gator ass into the ground.

Better?

Haha.. yes!

I'm just trying to get to the point where I can make a post on here and not get looked at like I'm trying to start a fight. Can't a fan of another football team hang around and be friendly?

The Florida Tennessee rivalry was very intense in the 90s.. hoping to see it get back there again.

Last edited:
Not really.. I thought it was all in good fun. Like normal fan banter.. jorts, Gator, etc.. that's all.

First 3 straight losing seasons since 1920s, losses vs Ky and Vaginabilt, Derek "effing" Dooley regime... There's only so much a man can take.

Give me a year or 2 before I start beating my chest, telling you to go "f" yourself, telling you how we're gonna whip the Gators' collective ass, would ya?

Reactions: 3 people
First 3 straight losing seasons since 1920s, losses vs Ky and Vaginabilt, Derek "effing" Dooley regime..... give me a year or 2 before I start beating my chest, telling you to go "f" yourself, telling you how we're gonna whip the Gators' collective ass, would ya?

Ah.. too early. Got it.

Well, look good luck this season and I hope you guys start getting everything turned around.

VN Store

Back