Where Is The

Haha.. yes!

I'm just trying to get to the point where I can make a post on here and not get looked at like I'm trying to start a fight. Can't a fan of another football team hang around and be friendly?

The Florida Tennessee rivalry was very intense in the 90s.. hoping to see it get back there again.

Might help if you tried posting without trolling. Maybe intelligent questions such as, but not limited to, "who do you think your QB will be?", "who do you think will lead your team in receiving yards?", "do you think Tennessee's X position will match up well with Florida's X position?", etc.

Posting condescending "where are the stupid, overdone, punny threads about hating my team (that you don't play for another, what 4+ months?)?" aren't going to do anything but solidify your reputation as a troll and get you added to a lot more ignore lists. :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
UF isn't worth that attention. Alabama maybe, but not you guys. As someone said earlier, this isn't the 90's. It's still a pleasure to beat you, but not worth it's own thread!

Go talk some chit to someone who cares. Last time I checked, Alabama is taking all comers! You're just a wussy trying to kick someone while they're down.

Just wait til you all have 3 consecutive losing seasons. 3 losing seasons in a row will cause even the most die hard to be a little cautious when predicting things.

Florida is full of a bunch of old, retired people with nothing at all to do.. I expect more than this.

Florida is full of a bunch of old, retired people with nothing at all to do.. I expect more than this.

that's what happens when UT isn't winning. Our opponents don't waste their varsity squad on VN and we're left with the JV

Reactions: 1 person
Cant wait to see your punk ass coach stroke out when we pound that gator ass into the ground.

Better?

I think your word selection was poor. I get it.....but...
"Pounding gator a$$" sounds ghheyyyy! Besides, they might like it. Especially If you pull their mullet.

You could at least be a good troll like bamawriter.

This is just taking the easy way out. Pure laziness.

.. We're going to beat Florida this year - will definitely rush the field - rocky flop all night long - thread? I've been waiting and looking. No sign.

You're all getting soft. :)

Because we know we are going to have a rough few years ahead of us. Wake me up in 3 years!

Don't message boards need a decent troll thread now and again? I mean, as long as they aren't rude and disrespectful. Just trying to be friendly is all.

This statement is true, but you sir have failed at the decent aspect of it. Move along

Originally Posted by ACvol3

You left out lazy
And immobile, set in their ways and paid for the majority of college educations of their sons and daughters. :p

.. We're going to beat Florida this year - will definitely rush the field - rocky flop all night long - thread? I've been waiting and looking. No sign.

You're all getting soft. :)

In reading the board lately I am afraid we have fans saving that celebration for the Vandy game.

In all seriousness I hope Muschamp gets caught up in the Auburn fiasco and UF gets investigated. Now go cut the legs out of your favorite jeans and enjoy the weather.

VN Store

Back