Where Is The

UF isn't worth that attention. Alabama maybe, but not you guys. As someone said earlier, this isn't the 90's. It's still a pleasure to beat you, but not worth it's own thread!

Go talk some chit to someone who cares. Last time I checked, Alabama is taking all comers! You're just a wussy trying to kick someone while they're down.

Screw Bama too. Bama being better than us is not a retort I enjoy reading.

.. We're going to beat Florida this year - will definitely rush the field - rocky flop all night long - thread? I've been waiting and looking. No sign.

You're all getting soft. :)

Nah... we were just waiting for the "Hey, proof gator fans are stupid thread".... but you beat us to it.

Reactions: 1 person
.. We're going to beat Florida this year - will definitely rush the field - rocky flop all night long - thread? I've been waiting and looking. No sign.

The game with you gators is in gaynesville this year...what a croc this guy is

Pretty sure in the required reading 'board guidelines' trolling like this is against the rules. C'mon and ban this f..@..g..

Don't message boards need a decent troll thread now and again? I mean, as long as they aren't rude and disrespectful. Just trying to be friendly is all.

You're wasting your time. We got killed by Vandy last year. Of COURSE we're gonna lose to you. Beating us is like beating APSU this year. Grow a pair and pick on somebody your own size.
Come back here in about 2 years, though.

VOLS 84 - gators 14

gators less than 23 yards for the game

You like apples?

Get out and...

Attachments

• Big orange bird boy.jpg
    Big orange bird boy.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15

VN Store

Back