Which 2 do you prefer, if we go 10-2?

Which two of OK, FL, Bama, and UGa do you most want to beat?

• OK and the Gators

Votes: 28 8.9%
  • Sooners and Bama

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Oklahoma and UGa

Votes: 41 13.1%
  • Gators and Bama

Votes: 113 36.0%
  • Gators and Dawgs

Votes: 50 15.9%
  • the Pachyderms and Georgia

Votes: 62 19.7%

• Total voters

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
So this hypothetical starts with an assumption: assume we will go 10-2 this fall.

Question is: which two do we beat, of the biggest four challenges?

And by biggest four, I mean: Oklahoma, Florida (just because of the psych factor of that series), Bama, and Georgia.

To get to 10-2, we gotta beat (at least) two of those four. So which would you most prefer?

I'm gonna go with Bama and Florida. Biggest rivals of my lifetime, even if Florida is way down lately, and Bama is a bit of an unknown with a new coach.

Naturally, I'm hoping for us to go 12-0, or at worst 11-1. But if we GOT to temper our appetites, which 2 of those 4 would you most want Ws over?

Go Vols!

Whichever helps our case for making the CFP the most. Does a home loss to a what is supposed to be a mediocre Florida team mean more to the committee than beating OU on the road? Florida might be a better team than last year, but they still could go 5-7 or 6-6 bc of their schedule. IMO, we have to beat UF at home and Bama w/ a new coach to make the CFP.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Pull up a chair and I’ll talk you into it.
Hating Bama is in my DNA. Admittedly I hate them more with their recent success and the infusion of bandwagon trash fans in state and in the region. They’re unquestionably more despised than anyone else imo.

Florida is second. I don’t know that I have to expound. Piss bombs and jorts to the sound of Gary Danielson verbally making love to Tim Tebow. The snarky douche baggery of Urban Meyer during their run and the constant barbs of Spurrier.

Sorry I despise Georgia and their slobbering butt sniffing fans but it just doesn’t surprise those other two scum of the earth programs or fan bases.

Hating Bama is in my DNA. Admittedly I hate them more with their recent success and the infusion of bandwagon trash fans in state and in the region. They’re unquestionably more despised than anyone else imo.

Florida is second. I don’t know that I have to expound. Piss bombs and jorts to the sound of Gary Danielson verbally making love to Tim Tebow. The snarky douche baggery of Urban Meyer during their run and the constant barbs of Spurrier.

Sorry I despise Georgia and their slobbering butt sniffing fans but it just doesn’t surprise those other two scum of the earth programs or fan bases.
This. With ya DC

I'm gonna go with Georgia and Bama simply for the statement factor.

Beating a bad UF team and a meh Sooners team? I'll take down the big dogs and rationalize a couple of bad losses.
My exact thought. I may hate florida more than the dawgs but the dawgs are quickly rising up the hate scale. I can not bring my self to put above florida. they are stuck in 4th. Unlike most vols,I hate kentucky more than anyone but the cousin humpers.

Oklahoma as it sets the tone of the year. Plus I’m going to the game, so I’m being a bit selfish. And Florida would be a bad loss, imo.

Losing to Bama and UGA won’t be bad losses and we could redeem ourselves in the playoffs.

Any combination including Florida is the wrong choice. Would be inexcusable to lose to them this year. We need a 1990 style beat down on them this year to get the stench of the last 30 years out. Disgusts me how we find ways to lose to them every year.

VN Store

Back