Which 2 do you prefer, if we go 10-2?

Which two of OK, FL, Bama, and UGa do you most want to beat?

• OK and the Gators

Votes: 28 8.9%
  • Sooners and Bama

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Oklahoma and UGa

Votes: 41 13.1%
  • Gators and Bama

Votes: 113 36.0%
  • Gators and Dawgs

Votes: 50 15.9%
  • the Pachyderms and Georgia

Votes: 62 19.7%

• Total voters
If we lose to OK and FL , Heupel will be on the hot seat.
Oklahoma is a PERSONAL revenge game for Heupel. Even Oklahoma fans people who know about that program are expecting TN to win by 40.
FL is over/under 5 wins. They are terrible.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm not sure people appreciate the importance of us beating Georgia. We have to help kickstart their downward spiral.

If we can contribute to a few Georgia losses this year, let's say a 9-3 record or so for them, combined with them not making the playoffs last year, then throw in the constant legal troubles in their program, and the downward spiral begins.

Plus don't look now, but they are quickly approaching a straight decade of W's over us. We can't have that.

I'm not sure people appreciate the importance of us beating Georgia. We have to help kickstart their downward spiral.

If we can contribute to a few Georgia losses this year, let's say a 9-3 record or so for them, combined with them not making the playoffs last year, then throw in the constant legal troubles in their program, and the downward spiral begins.

Plus don't look now, but they are quickly approaching a straight decade of W's over us. We can't have that.
We can beat them butt sniffing leg humpers?

I mean given the choice you can’t lose to Florida or Bama. Arguments can be made about a Georgia win but I can’t bring myself to hate Georgia as much as Florida or Bama.

We want to have a STRONG showing in Athens in November,

A 7 to 14 point loss between the hedges would show progress is being made in the chase to catch Georgia.

Hating Bama is in my DNA. Admittedly I hate them more with their recent success and the infusion of bandwagon trash fans in state and in the region. They’re unquestionably more despised than anyone else imo.

Florida is second. I don’t know that I have to expound. Piss bombs and jorts to the sound of Gary Danielson verbally making love to Tim Tebow. The snarky douche baggery of Urban Meyer during their run and the constant barbs of Spurrier.

Sorry I despise Georgia and their slobbering butt sniffing fans but it just doesn’t surprise those other two scum of the earth programs or fan bases.

It would have been cool to see Spurrier be the Tennessee head coach since he is a Tennessee native.

We want to have a STRONG showing in Athens in November,

A 7 to 14 point loss between the hedges would show progress is being made in the chase to catch Georgia.
Et tu? Beyond believing, one must expect victory!

…we’re getting there! 🤙🏼

Reactions: Volfan1000
This poll shows we still got a hill to climb, I can't imagine having this Poll in 1998, accepting -2. Then we were going undefeated in pre-season the believe has not got back yet. I think this year could be the year to turn the page.
So true!

But, I don’t think any of us saw 13-0 in ‘98.

So true!

But, I don’t think any of us saw 13-0 in ‘98.
We actually saw it in 1997, but injuries and breaks were not there, 98 was a bit of surprise because the best teams were 97.99 2000 & 01 but like any year you have to have great players, timely & win turnover margins and a little luck. It's hard to win something that numerous other juggernauts are on the same plane and there's only one landing spot. GBO

VN Store

Back