Which Bowl games are you watching?

GA may very well curb stomp FSU, but the committee also rewarded a team that got cheating red-handed. At some point integrity has got to matter.
😂😂😂 You mentioned integrity and the committee in the same post. Never would have thought to put those two together.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Clemson vs Kentucky could be a good one...Will give kentucky a chance to knock off a good program.

I am for Kentucky big time in this one!
I live among the clemmers and have grown very tired of their constant anti- SEC ramblings!
Go Cats.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Not sure, other than ours. I can tell you this. If they setup bama and tx in the championship game, I will NOT watch it.

I will pay attention to the following and watch most of them.

Georgia Tech vs UCF
Air Force vs James Madison
Rutgers vs Miami
Clemson vs Kentucky
Memphis vs Iowa State
Ohio State vs Missouri
Penn Stae vs Ole Miss
Florida State vs Georgia
Iowa vs Tennessee
Michigan vs. shouldn't be there
Washinton vs Texas

Reactions: PurpleTraveler
I will record them all and watch them. I love college football. GO VOLS!

I won’t be giving Bama-Michigan a view. It’s not much as far as helping out with a low rating, but I’m gonna avoid that screw job. I’m more interested in FSU-Georgia

I'm checking out of the CFP entirely (well I say that now....) but no sense in rewarding ESPN and their masters with my viewership and avoiding the stench that this entire debacle has created. I'll catch score updates somewhere else.

I will check out FSU - UGA, Liberty - Oregon (which might be the biggest massacre this year), and of course our Vols if I don't end up going in person.

Reactions: Orange931
VOLS and the curb stomping that UGA will deliver to FSU. Think Kirby will want to make a statement.

Tennessee and… I did t even look at the rest of the games.

Awful slate of games this year. I really wish something could be done about rotating bowl tie-ins to get us some fresh matchups. On top of that non-CPF bowl games might as well be exhibitions once you factor in the state of the teams via the transfer portal and opt-outs.

At least a 12 team playoff next year will get us back to having full strength teams in more bowl games.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I think the early games are not too interesting. All of the games on January 1st look really good. I am especially looking forward to see how Florida and South Carolina do in their bowl game.
KABOOM!!! Beamer and Napier will watch games together...from didney{no mispell) land

Peach and Orange stand out IMO.

Kiffin vs Franklin is an interesting contrast in style in coaches I cant stand.

I just want to see FSU pull the shocker over GA and completely destroy the narrative about them. Not a Seminole fan but I like UGA even less.

Is Kentucky going to have a team? 13 in the portal including all the backup QBs. The RB Davis is undecided about playing. Clemson has a bunch in the portal also.
The portal is making a joke out of these bowl games. Maybe having 12 teams in the playoffs will slow it down a little (probably not).

VN Store

Back