Which Bowl games are you watching?

Working New Years Eve and Day. Will miss our bowl game, but I know I can count on you guys to provide accurate updates and score changes when I check in here. Don’t let me down!

I'm done after Jan 1st at somewhere around 4pm. There isn't anything at all worth watching after that.

Last edited:
I will watch all that I can until we leave for Orlando. I can't help it - I just love college football. Even with the NIL/Transfer Portal nonsense that we have now. I will set my DVR to record all of the bowl games that I will miss while we are away, and I will also record the Citrus Bowl so I can re-watch it later. And when we get back I will watch every single one that I missed, regardless of the outcome. I really should try to get some help...

I wont watch but the Vol game , I will be pulling for every SEC team to Lose. We gain nothing by them winning, unless you're one of the crazies that likes to Chant SEC..SEC..SEC.. remember Vandy gets to chant that to, while Bama is laughing at the rest of the conference all the way to #1 recruiting class 2024.

I’m predicting Oregon wins 70-3 over Liberty, and only 70 because the Ducks will take their foot off the gas midway through the 3rd qtr
I remember making a big prediction like this when little known Utah before they joined the PAC in 2011, cant remember what year, everyone said they lucked into the Bowl as a G5 with the best record. I had never seen them play and they ended up beating BAMA in the Sugar Bowl. I'm like what, how did that happen, their unknown coach Urban Meyer got hired by Florida the next year.

Will not watch the playoff only watching some other bowl games and our bowl game

Match-up followed by expected Winner

No. 4 Alabama vs. No. 1 Michigan - Bama
No. 3 Texas vs. No. 2 Washington - Texas
No. 9 Missouri vs. No. 7 Ohio State - OSU
No. 11 Ole Miss vs. No. 10 Penn State - PSU
No. 6 Georgia vs. No. 5 Florida State - Dogs
No. 23 Liberty vs. No. 8 Oregon - Oregon
North Carolina vs. West Virginia - UNC
Louisville vs. USC - USC
Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State - Texas A&M
NC State vs. Kansas State - Kansas St.
Arizona vs. Oklahoma - OU
Clemson vs. Kentucky - Clemson
Oregon State vs. Notre Dame - ND
Auburn vs. Maryland - Auburn
Wisconsin vs. LSU - LSU
Iowa vs. Tennessee - Go Vols

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I might be a dying breed, but I love pretty much any bowl game. I really find most of this years slate very interesting. I intend to watch every damn one of them if I can work it.
Im weird I tend to only watch SEC games and Seal clubbings. I don't really care much for non-SEC games so if im gonna watch someone else play I want them to commit crimes of mass destruction on someone.
Thats what bowl season is to me boat races.

Whatever is on in the background . It’s more football. It was just Labor Day and now it’s gone. Of course our game. Ole Miss and Penn Stste should be interesting and the CFP games have a lot of potential to be very good.

Tennessee/Iowa.

May also watch Michigan/Bama simply because I wanna see Michigan sh*t stomp them. I wanna see Blake Corum get like 400 yards rushing in that game. I want the final score to be something along the lines of 77-3. I wanna see Saban choking the **** out of his defensive coordinator by halftime. I wanna see Jalen Milroe going "what the ****" on national television.

This one's for you, Grandpa (my grandpa was a VERY proud alumnus of The University of Michigan).

Match-up followed by expected Winner

No. 4 Alabama vs. No. 1 Michigan - Bama
No. 3 Texas vs. No. 2 Washington - Texas
No. 9 Missouri vs. No. 7 Ohio State - OSU
No. 11 Ole Miss vs. No. 10 Penn State - PSU
No. 6 Georgia vs. No. 5 Florida State - Dogs
No. 23 Liberty vs. No. 8 Oregon - Oregon
North Carolina vs. West Virginia - UNC
Louisville vs. USC - USC
Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State - Texas A&M
NC State vs. Kansas State - Kansas St.
Arizona vs. Oklahoma - OU
Clemson vs. Kentucky - Clemson
Oregon State vs. Notre Dame - ND
Auburn vs. Maryland - Auburn
Wisconsin vs. LSU - LSU
Iowa vs. Tennessee - Go Vols
I'll be curious to watch this one. Ohio State without Kyle McCord. And does Marvin Harrison Jr. opt out?
Missouri may have a shot, maybe???

None. Don't care for bowl games and I am crazy busy over the holidays. I will make an exception if we ever have the chance to play in the Rose bowl

VN Store

Back