Which QB after the O&W game?

• Total voters

Coug

Feel free to discuss your thoughts.

Worley looked a little more comfortable. Hard to tell after that scrimmage though.

I like petermans ability to scramble out of the pocket and get those extra yards when a play's busted.

There were a couple of plays he broke out for a scramble that I would have liked to see what actually would have happened had he not had that non-contact jersey on.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Peterman has more talent. I think he'll end up the starter. Maybe not week 1 but at some point during the season

Right now ill take Worley over Peterman, However after watching the spring game I wouldn't be surprised if its Dobbs or Ferguson and my choice is Dobbs. I'm also convinced after watching the receivers our two outside receivers will be Croom and North.

I hope our defense is in the top three in the SEC because they were all over our offense yesterday. The one bright spot was Hill he looks like a guy that is gonna be huge for us in the running game.

Yeah but these guys just look lost throwing the football. They have no arm talent at all it seems.

Worley looked like the same Worley we've already seen. Peterman looked so uncomfortable that it's hard to tell. He looked like (and the key word is "looked") he might be able to run some; and he did make a couple of good throws to go with a handful of atrocious ones. (Josh Dobbs...Josh Dobbs...)

Right now ill take Worley over Peterman, However after watching the spring game I wouldn't be surprised if its Dobbs or Ferguson and my choice is Dobbs. I'm also convinced after watching the receivers our two outside receivers will be Croom and North.

I agree with you. :hi:

Having a qb that could run is a bonus. .. supposed to be able to throw the ball first and foremost. Peterman looked absolutely atrocious in his mechanics.. Worley looked better but not by much. .. I'm just hoping Dobbs can pick up offense quickly

I think JW will get the first start, Peterman will play sometime in the game. by Oregon it will be interesting who starts and plays because I think they will use multiples QB all though the season. Vote waiting on a freshman, the competition will be good. We have 2 freshman that can ball and both can be leaders, but we will see.

I hope our defense is in the top three in the SEC because they were all over our offense yesterday. The one bright spot was Hill he looks like a guy that is gonna be huge for us in the running game.

With the OL we got we should be able to run the ball, till the QB gets on track.

I literally gained zero knowledge yesterday about our QB situation. There were so many variables yesterday that went against both of them that it would be unfair at this point to make a statement concerning who will be our starter this fall. I just think the frosh will be so behind coming in that it will nearly be impossible for one of them to start this fall.

VN Store

Back