Which team will be the biggest underachievers in the SEC in 2013?

WoodstockVol

I think despite LSU having a sh*tload of talent LSU will be at best 9-3 or 8-4.I think LSU has fallen behind Alabama and Texas A&M in the SEC West. Ole Miss will give them a hell of a game also.

I'm gonna say a&m
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I tend to agree, if for no other reason than they won't catch anyone by surprise this year.

The law of averages would lead you to believe that Bama will come back to the crowd. This may or may not be the year, but stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 2 people
Gonna say USCjr...talking very highly about them. I just don't see it. Lost a lot on "D" but still have Clowney. See them losing 4 games

Under Achievers, My pick is Florida they lost a few players to NFL. However they probably retained more key players than other teams with exception of USCjr. To be an under achiever you must have lots of talent and expectation then fail. LSU, UGA, both lost lots of players to NFL. I dont consider A/M cause most true SEC fans believe that last year was luck and wont happen again. So once again my under acheivers are Florida. They still got lots of talent and I could see them struggling.

Vandy will be the biggest underachiever or will have the largest dropoff from the 2012 season.

Reactions: 1 person
Surprised by the answers... and agree with them. A&M in the West and UGA... as usual... in the East.

VN Store

Back