Which Vols Are In Nfl Combine?

but still, I mean you not going to give this guy any credit are you? you must also be a clausen hater.

Just joking. I know you support casey.

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 1, 2005 5:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 1, 2005 5:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fadeproof@Mar 1, 2005 6:10 PM
Wow..sure was alot of hate for DG and DP.

Fade, it&#39;s not hate. I only pick on Greene and Pollack because they are so damn good. :bow: [/quote]
And if either of them end playing for the Cowboys, I would praise them.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 7:59 PM
but still, I mean you not going to give this guy any credit are you? you must also be a clausen hater.

Just joking. I know you support casey.

What credit does he deserve? turning his back on Ohio State, Yelling at his coach, quitting at the combine....I&#39;m just not falling for this crap he is putting together so he can be drafted...Cause if he gets drafted and plays special teams for a year...He will come out and say the following year he should be the starter will he not? I will be like I told you so&#33;&#33;&#33;

I don&#39;t mean to pick on Greene and Pollack either. It&#39;s just that when everyone talks about how great they are, I feel the urge to balance it out a little. It is all about balance. Otherwise those two might end up being President and VP.....and I don&#39;t want that. :p

They&#39;d work as a great team in the oval office, though...

Mainly because Pollack&#39;s motor never stops running.

VN Store

Back