While many are focused on the “war in Ukraine”, the real threat is going unnoticed

Clickbait for Chicken Little.

I've heard about New World Order conspiracies for over 40 years. My mom believed this stuff. I am not worried about any NWO. I am not worried about war in Ukraine. I am worried about 31T in debt and the borrowing of both Rs and Ds. I am worried about a constituency who continues to prop up the most idiotic, unprepared, liars they can find to lead this country. I am worried about a population of people less concerned with what is right and more concerned about what is the opposite of the party they consider the opposition.

Keep your head in the sand all you like little sheep. Pay more attention to the “war” or “pandemic” if you like. That’s what a good little sheep does.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Keep your head in the sand all you like little sheep. Pay more attention to the “war” or “pandemic” if you like. That’s what a good little sheep does.
You've bested me, yet again, with your irrefutable evidence. I am a fool to question you. When the NWO comes, I will proclaim your prognostication to the rest of the peons.

You've bested me, yet again, with your irrefutable evidence. I am a fool to question you. When the NWO comes, I will proclaim your prognostication to the rest of the peons.

Oh man what a burn from such a seasoned intellectual. I could learn so much from you. 🙄.
like the rest of the mouth breathers you are either too dumb or flat out refuse to see what’s right in front of you. But that’s not surprising. Many have a hard time seeing what’s right in front of them.

Remember, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.

Reactions: Wireless1
Oh man what a burn from such a seasoned intellectual. I could learn so much from you. 🙄.
like the rest of the mouth breathers you are either too dumb or flat out refuse to see what’s right in front of you. But that’s not surprising. Many have a hard time seeing what’s right in front of them.

Remember, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.
Are...are you Keyser Söze???

Just had a thought, if a cabal on NWO types are feverishly working to bring on a NWO, what should I do in my daily life to fight against it???

Reactions: volfanhill
Clickbait for Chicken Little.

I've heard about New World Order conspiracies for over 40 years. My mom believed this stuff. I am not worried about any NWO. I am not worried about war in Ukraine. I am worried about 31T in debt and the borrowing of both Rs and Ds. I am worried about a constituency who continues to prop up the most idiotic, unprepared, liars they can find to lead this country. I am worried about a population of people less concerned with what is right and more concerned about what is the opposite of the party they consider the opposition.
Me too ….. me too

Reactions: McDad
Lol.
Haven't thought of that movie in decades.

Eddie had the Midas touch for a while.
I hadn’t either, but while reading your post I heard him saying “I should be purged” in my head…. It’s things like this keep Mrs. Pickens up at night

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back