White jersey's with or without orange pants?

Which uniform combination do you prefer?

• Total voters
I like both, but there is a perception that the orange pants cause us to lose. Therefore I'll take the stormtrooper for this game, just to get the fan vibe to be more positive.

I am not a fan of the all orange. That being said, it's Tennessee Orange, so I can't ever say I hate it.

I like them both, i guess. Just Win Baby!

just_win.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I would even take the orange stripe off the white pants again. White on white with orange numerals and the orange power T on the pants.

White on white would definitely look best. However Oregon chose to wear white jerseys at home for their opener vs Nicholls State so if they do it again we may have no choice but to wear a home uniform. In which case I would love to see the smokey grey ones. I think those uniforms are better suited for an ooc opponent, or against Georgia since the South Carolina game isn't near Haloween this year like normal. But I'm not counting on Oregon wearing the same white jerseys two home games in a row as they rarely do, so I am expecting UT in all white.

Last edited:
I personally like the orange pants with white jersey better than any combination of uniform the team wears.

Reactions: 4 people
White on white would definitely look best. However Oregon chose to wear white jerseys at home for their opener vs Nicholls State so if they do it again we may have no choice but to wear a home uniform. In which case I would love to see the smokey grey ones. I think those uniforms are better suited for an ooc opponent, or against Georgia since the South Carolina game isn't near Haloween this year like normal. But I'm not counting on Oregon wearing the same white jerseys two home games in a row as they rarely do, so I am expecting UT in all white.

I read/heard that the Oregon Tickets are requesting fans to wear yellow for this game. I assume that it means they are wearing yellow. I like the white on white btw.:peace2:

I read/heard that the Oregon Tickets are requesting fans to wear yellow for this game. I assume that it means they are wearing yellow. I like the white on white btw.:peace2:

Interesting. You're probably right, sounds like they will be wearing yellow which means we should definitely wear the all white. Orange pants mixing with Oregon's yellow uniforms would look like someone puked all over the field, and orange is somewhat similar to yellow (even though theirs is neon lol) I don't want even the possibility of Worley getting confused and throwing an int in the heat of the moment, though I doubt that would happen even if we wore orange pants. Buy still just another couple of reasons to wear all white!!

I like the new white on white..the ones they been preveiwing without the black trim around the numbers. Idk how they got away with doing that tho i thought the ncaa made them put the black trim on so the numbers could be read easily.

VN Store

Back