White jersey's with or without orange pants?

Which uniform combination do you prefer?

• Total voters
BT-XE0jIIAAZtiA.jpg:large

Orange pants/white jerseys.

We wore this combo often in the late 70's and early 80's.

Man, this board sounds like a bunch of women trying to coordinate their wardrobe for a fete.

I don't care what they wear, just show up and play to the maximum effort.

Reactions: 1 person
White over OR my all time favorite. This will be white on white IMO though. New unis look great this year.

Orange pants white jerseys are the best looking uniforms we've got.

Only time heterosexual men feel comfortable talking about fashion is when in relation to football or sports.

I like white on white... That we we can see the DUCK BLOOD all over our unis!!! YEEEE HAW! GO VOLS!

:machgun::gun:

We're the big orange, not the big white. I want to see more orange on the road and that includes the orange pants. I don't mind the white on white once a year like we've been doing since the 09 season, but the orange pants should be the primary road uniform.

Reactions: 5 people
As far as this weekend goes, I agree with Butch Jones. He said we need to put some orange in Oregon so we would wear orange pants.

I vote white/orange!

I've always liked the white on orange look, and agree with bringing orange to Oregon. BUT for this game I'd like to see the all white. The new all white looks very sharp and if Oregon is wearing what I think they will the all white will look better on the field, imo.

"We will wear orange pants and white jerseys on Saturday" (Butch Jones, courtesy of Freak's recap of yesterday's Vol Calls).

Another note for future reference: "Whenever Tennessee wins the toss, we like to defer. We like to create momentum to start the second half. It’s a way to impose our will."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
We're the big orange, not the big white. I want to see more orange on the road and that includes the orange pants. I don't mind the white on white once a year like we've been doing since the 09 season, but the orange pants should be the primary road uniform.

Thank you! :eek:k:

Another note for future reference: "Whenever Tennessee wins the toss, we like to defer. We like to create momentum to start the second half. It’s a way to impose our will."

I've been arguing this point since the history of ever. Especially when its brought up here to be debated.

I still say Orange jersey on Smokey pants

VN Store

Back