White on white or the orange pants this weekend?

White on Smokey

This is what I think. Wear the gray pants. Especially for those people who think uniforms are magical. If we were to get blown out by the Gators wearing rhe gray pants people will be screaming the are cursed too.

General Neyland and Bear Bryant coached with a philosophy that the team that blocked and tackled the best and made the fewest mistakes wins the game. Uniforms do not make a difference.

We have more fans concerned about fall apparel than the technicality of football. No wonder we excel at losing.

Burn the orange pants. We have failed miserably in them as a whole. They are truly bad luck at this point.

Or maybe the all orange?

Has anyone heard?

I for one would love to see this out on the field....
Fashion_GIF.gif

In a perfect world I love the Orange pants. In reality I honestly think they are cursed to lose. 2 things are very much a certainty with UT football. 1. We will lose with the Orange pants. 2. We will lose against Florida in the 3:30 CBS slot.

I think Grey pants with white jerseys would look good.. I know the grey is for home games..

In a perfect world I love the Orange pants. In reality I honestly think they are cursed to lose. 2 things are very much a certainty with UT football. 1. We will lose with the Orange pants. 2. We will lose against Florida in the 3:30 CBS slot.
That's not very supportive of your Vols...😡

That's not very supportive of your Vols...😡

You are right. How is this? I like the look of the orange pants but it seems over the past 10 years we don't win with them on. I cringe when I hear the CBS theme song for football because I correlate it with losing in the 3:30 spot. I sure do love my Vols though.:happy:

I like the Stormtooper look personally. I don't have anything against the orange pants either, maybe we're just paranoid.

You are right. How is this? I like the look of the orange pants but it seems over the past 10 years we don't win with them on. I cringe when I hear the CBS theme song for football because I correlate it with losing in the 3:30 spot. I sure do love my Vols though.:happy:

I said the same thing in another thread. Its a terrible feeling. It's like we've already lost when I hear that opening intro..

VN Store

Back