Whiteness, meat eating and wokeness, good lord

Yes, because as the first humans developed in Africa, they invented arrowheads and spearpoints to track and kill the ever deadly cabbage and carrot :rolleyes:
The casual racism is what I most enjoy about these sorts of people. Minorities were too stupid to hunt for food, it was only until the enlightened white man forced them to eat beef that they learned the way of the slaughter. And now here the white man is again, to rescue them from their sins they are simply too weak and dumb to fix themselves.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
The casual racism is what I most enjoy about these sorts of people. Minorities were too stupid to hunt for food, it was only until the enlightened white man forced them to eat beef that they learned the way of the slaughter. And now here the white man is again, to rescue them from their sins they are simply too weak and dumb to fix themselves.
To me it is the assumption that humankind lived in some sort of peaceful idyllic golden age of nonviolent harmony until the White European Man showed up and brought death, sin, and destruction. For anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes studying history, it is clear that every recorded human society, regardless of race or creed, has done just fine inventing war, theft, racism, greed, and cruelty without any outside assistance whatsoever.
Wakanda is not a real place

Reactions: 825VOL
To me it is the assumption that humankind lived in some sort of peaceful idyllic golden age of nonviolent harmony until the White European Man showed up and brought death, sin, and destruction. For anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes studying history, it is clear that every recorded human society, regardless of race or creed, has done just fine inventing war, theft, racism, greed, and cruelty without any outside assistance whatsoever.
Native Americans used arrowheads to cut down mistletoe and get the walnuts way up in the tree. Columbus ruined everything.

Man, I'm not sure if this is parody or if she just made those points to win this debate or whatever... but you have to take this serious because I can remember not too long ago, in my lifetime, when the idea of two mommies or two daddies was laughed at. Now we have people saying race and gender are fluid.

This is the next leftist wave... unfortunately, that clown azz NYC mayor is following right behind these liberals with this plant-based nonsense.

Words mean alot to these communists, you should never dismiss these fools because they continue to push this idiocy. Many on this will eventually support this nonsense

Reactions: GroverCleveland
To me it is the assumption that mankind lived in some sort of peaceful idyllic golden age of nonviolent harmony until the White European Man showed up and brought death, sin, and destruction. For anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes studying history, it is clear that every recorded human society, regardless of race or creed, has done just fine inventing war, theft, racism, greed, and cruelty without any outside assistance whatsoever.

Fyp

I think if there was a way to lock up every self loathing s.o.b. out there for 30 days and 30 nights in a county jail it would potentially be a positive thing for most. The level of stupidity is criminal no denying it

They only explanation for idiocy of this level is what we simply have it too easy, too good. Life is so easy some mechanism within the brain has to develop a threat, something for the mind to be hyper vigilant about, whether that be imagined or real.

Yes, because as the first humans developed in Africa, they invented arrowheads and spearpoints to track and kill the ever deadly cabbage and carrot :rolleyes:

Hey. Have you ever waded into a patch of kale? Some equate that with swimming among hippos.

VN Store

Back