Whiteness, meat eating and wokeness, good lord

The casual racism is what I most enjoy about these sorts of people. Minorities were too stupid to hunt for food, it was only until the enlightened white man forced them to eat beef that they learned the way of the slaughter. And now here the white man is again, to rescue them from their sins they are simply too weak and dumb to fix themselves.

Ah, yes. The White Man's Burden is alive and well in modern progressives.

I think if there was a way to lock up every self loathing s.o.b. out there for 30 days and 30 nights in a county jail it would potentially be a positive thing for most. The level of stupidity is criminal no denying it
Be a great way for them to have time to examine themselves. No one says they would come to the right conclusion or come out and turn into V for vendetta.

the arguments in this case are asinine but I'm a fan of the Oxford debate approach to presenting ideas.

this group has some very interesting ones including the next on the docket

The Soho Forum

You can’t trust lefties. Not outies either.

There is actually something to this. The word sinister comes from descriptions of left handedness. Not 100% sure on it as it has been a long time since reading about it, but it seems one of the origins for shaking right hands was because for most people it was a way of ensuring one was not about to do harm with a sword or some other stabbing weapon. Of course, a left handed man had a marked advantage if he had nefarious designs.

the arguments in this case are asinine but I'm a fan of the Oxford debate approach to presenting ideas.

this group has some very interesting ones including the next on the docket

The Soho Forum

It is an interesting agenda. Love that the reception is sold out. Wonder if they'll serve "pigs in a blanket?"

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back