Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
041022_reggie_bush_vmed9p.standard.jpg

hmm, i say Peterson or Leinart, but if we go undefeated or one loss, and Ainge puts up good numbers he has a good shot, so does Riggs Jr.

i'm gonna say leinart will win it again. peterson wont win it because the defenses will be stacking the line this year with white gone

Leinart and Peterson have the best shots, and I think Marshawn Lynch has the best shot as an underdog.

Don't be so quick to think Oklahoma will be any less strong. Bob Stoops has been arguably the best recruiter in the country over the last half decade, and they will be restocked nearly as strong as they were last season and ready to go. Peterson will be in the running for the Heisman and Oklahoma has a good shot at smelling roses in January.

I think Reggie Bush should be the top contender in 2006. He will be a senior, the whole offensive line should have two years as starters under their belt, making the running game their strongest option. So no Reggie, at least this year.

USC is the current "sweetheart" of the media so unless both of the USC players fail, one of them will win.

As far as Ainge, I'm not sure he's our starter so it's hard to vote for him.

Im going with Reggie Bush. He can do just about anything on the football field and seems to pull of atleast one amazing play each game.

Originally posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange@Jul 19, 2005 6:21 AM
It will go to whoever espn want's to win it.
[snapback]115769[/snapback]​

You took the words right off of my keyboard.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 19, 2005 9:10 AM
You took the words right off of my keyboard.
[snapback]115782[/snapback]​

How 'bout these: "Who cares?"

If Leinart wins this year, it will be the first 2 time Heisman winner in college football, won't it? I voted for AP. I think he will be good enough to back up his performance from last year. I just don't want another USC player to win it.

Why no Brodie Croyle on that list? LMAO. To hear Alabama fans tell it, he's the best QB in the NCAA.

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Jul 19, 2005 9:21 AM
If Leinart wins this year, it will be the first 2 time Heisman winner in college football, won't it?  I voted for AP.  I think he will be good enough to back up his performance from last year.  I just don't want another USC player to win it.

Why no Brodie Croyle on that list?  LMAO.  To hear Alabama fans tell it, he's the best QB in the NCAA.
[snapback]115824[/snapback]​

Dude, they woulda won 15 games if he was healthy.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 19, 2005 1:55 PM
Dude, they woulda won 15 games if he was healthy.
[snapback]115889[/snapback]​

I wouldn't say that. They would have won some games that they should have, but they wouldn't have won that many games. I'm not gonna say he's not good because it seems like when he's on the field that team glues together, I just don't understand what the hype is with him, he's not as good as everyone makes him out to be.

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Jul 19, 2005 10:21 AM
If Leinart wins this year, it will be the first 2 time Heisman winner in college football, won't it?  I voted for AP.  I think he will be good enough to back up his performance from last year.  I just don't want another USC player to win it.

Why no Brodie Croyle on that list?  LMAO.  To hear Alabama fans tell it, he's the best QB in the NCAA.
[snapback]115824[/snapback]​

Archie Griffin won the hieisman 2 times during the 70s. He was a running back for ohio state.

Originally posted by duckman398686@Jul 19, 2005 3:59 PM
Archie Griffin won the hieisman 2 times during the 70s. He was a running back for ohio state.
[snapback]115981[/snapback]​

Oh ok, I didn't know that for sure. I know that I've heard them talk about if so and so won it 2 years in a row that would be the first time since then or it would be the first time it had ever been done. Wasn't really sure.

Originally posted by duckman398686@Jul 19, 2005 4:59 PM
[snapback]115981[/snapback]​

Yep, 1974 and 1975 Archie Griffin won the Heisman.

VN Store

Back