Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

I've made this point before and I'll make it again because it bears repeating: one of the main reasons why the public distrusts scientists today, is the outrageous level of ridicule and scorn that the scientific community has heaped upon UFO witnesses and the extraterrestrial hypothesis. The magnitude of that betrayal in the public mind is vastly underestimated.

When your beloved grandmother, or your closest friend, looks you in the eye and tells you about their sighting - that, you trust. And your own eyes, for those who have seen these things for themselves. The public has known that these things are real, and probably extraterrestrial, for over half a century. But the mainstream science community and the corporate news media - spurred on by government disinformation operatives and the military intelligence agencies - laughed in their faces about it. So an enormous rift erupted between the public and academic scientists. And over time, it's only widened.

Now people distrust damn near everything that the scientific community has to say, including anthropogenic global warming, and even the Moon landings in some cases. Payback's a bitch. And thanks to sociopathic low-lifes like Philip Klass who dedicated their entire lives to mocking innocent witnesses, the world is on the brink of a catastrophic calamity and we're powerless to stop it because nobody trusts scientists anymore.

Which is why you should never conduct PsyOps against your own citizens: because when you need people to take you seriously in the face of a major imminent crisis, they won't believe you.

Last edited:
I've made this point before and I'll make it again because it bears repeating: one of the main reasons why the public distrusts scientists today, is the outrageous level of ridicule and scorn that the scientific community has heaped upon UFO witnesses and the extraterrestrial hypothesis. The magnitude of that betrayal in the public mind is vastly underestimated.

When your beloved grandmother, or your closest friend, looks you in the eye and tells you about their sighting - that, you trust. And your own eyes, for those who have seen these things for themselves. The public has known that these things are real, and probably extraterrestrial, for over half a century. But the mainstream science community and the corporate news media - spurred on by government disinformation operatives and the military intelligence agencies - laughed in their faces about it. So an enormous rift erupted between the public and academic scientists. And over time, it's only widened.

Now people distrust damn near everything that the scientific community has to say, including anthropogenic global warming, and even the Moon landings in some cases. Payback's a bitch. And thanks to sociopathic low-lifes like Philip Klass who dedicated their entire lives to mocking innocent witnesses, the world is on the brink of a catastrophic calamity and we're powerless to stop it because nobody trusts scientists anymore.

Which is why you should never conduct PsyOps against your own citizens: because when you need people to take you seriously in the face of a major imminent crisis, they won't believe you.

People don't trust some scientists because they are either biasing there work for some outrageous agenda or don't want to lose their grants so they report positive what the grant holders want to hear.
What catastrophic calamity, this planet has been bombarded with catastrophic calamities since its inception. No new news.

2cd2mm.jpg

Sad but, honestly, I always knew Gene Steinberg was a conman/azzclown and now it is time for his to come to roost. The Paracast forums are near-vacant, the only posters are those who have had their noses shoved so far up his "celebrity" butt they have lost any credibility they might have had.

Might.

All now compromised by Gene Steinberg's constant begging for over over ten years.

Beggars Beware

Sad but, honestly, I always knew Gene Steinberg was a conman/azzclown and now it is time for his to come to roost. The Paracast forums are near-vacant, the only posters are those who have had their noses shoved so far up his "celebrity" butt they have lost any credibility they might have had.

Might.

All now compromised by Gene Steinberg's constant begging for over over ten years.

Beggars Beware

Tying their boats directly to Gene Steinberg has become a pariah for those in UFOlogy. Don Ecker has always been nothing more than a verbose dolt. But David Biedney has been telling Paul Kimball, Ecker and everyone on the Paracast forums for a decade how bad Steinberg's scams are.

David Biedney - Former Paracast Host

I wonder if many of these "UFO" sightings are top-secret aircraft tests by the US Military.

Last edited:
Reactions: jacdaniels
Watch “unacknowledged” on Netflix.

A great deal of info and documents

I found it interesting on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

VN Store

Back