Who is easier to beat Gumps or Uggas?

For a Tennessee fan, yes, 2022 was a great ending of a game in our favor.
I think it was a great game for any fan except Bama and even they had their moments during the game. It was high scoring, big plays by both sides and literally came down to the last play.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just stop with this ignorance. Holding is done by every team almost every play.
Why is it ignorance when it is blatantly obvious that the Gumps don't ever get many flags, but especially for holding. How is it that our edge rushers are so great, yet Bama never holds?

It's all about our secondary. If they can stay on the field with either teams recievers, we can win against either one. Georgia came storming back because they started carving up Alabama's secondary. And it was the same thing that cost Georgia the game when they got torched. We can shut down both teams running game.
Alabama got zero pressure on Beck in the second half, that's why he was carving up their secondary. I don't think DeBoer rushed more than 4 the entire second half. If he keeps trying to sit on a lead like that all season, it's going to cost him a game or two, especially if he continues to do so after it's become obvious the other team can move the ball against that kind of vanilla D. That's my take.

I'm going with Alabama to be the easier out, simply because it's at Neyland and will certainly be a night game. Having said that, there is no doubt in my mind this team can go into Athens and beat Georgia. Whether they will or not remains to be seen, but I'm looking forward to watching the game. As is always the case with Georgia of late, the most pertinent question is whether or not they'll have enough players out on bail to field a team.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back