Who will be the 2 main WRs?

Dallas, Carter, Blanc the first 5 games, then Croom and North will probably emerge the 2nd half of the season. You guys that think a couple of guys who don't have a single catch yet in a college game are going to be our go to guys from day one are nuts.

Reactions: 5 people
Dallas, Carter, Blanc the first 5 games, then Croom and North will probably emerge the 2nd half of the season. You guys that think a couple of guys who don't have a single catch yet in a college game are going to be our go to guys from day one are nuts.
cp is shaking his head

Reactions: 4 people
First and foremost, it will be Pig. CBJ loves the slot position and Pig is certainly the go-to slot guy as of now.

I'm thinking North and Croom though by mid-season will be our 2 high threat WR's.

Pig will have every oppurtunity to be the slot and get the majority of the touches in this offense....
North will be running deep outs and crosses....
its gonna be exciting......

Pig in slot for sure. Croom and Dallas the 1 and 2

North could come in and prove something

Don't sleep on Jenkins getting a lot of reps at the slot either.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Blanc will have a solid year along with Jenkins. Pig, Carter, North, Croom and Harris will all have very productive games as well. Different guys will step up week after week.

We don't really have much experienced players at WR to choose from anyways. Only time will tell. Just a guessing game now.

Dont forget Young.

unfortunately i think youngs days are numbered on offense. hes a very shifty guy and great for punt returns but i just think we have better options as far as speed and size for offense. plus he, in my opinion, doesnt have true break away speed and i think pig is more elite in that regard. tifwiw

unfortunately i think youngs days are numbered on offense. hes a very shifty guy and great for punt returns but i just think we have better options as far as speed and size for offense. plus he, in my opinion, doesnt have true break away speed and i think pig is more elite in that regard. tifwiw

I agree Pig has elite speed...but Young is no scrub either.

You think he'll be moved to db?
Or just a special teamer?

I agree Pig has elite speed...but Young is no scrub either.

You think he'll be moved to db?
Or just a special teamer?

i just think hes better suited for special teams. several times last year on returns i saw of his i thought for sure he would be able to shoot through a closing gap and get the big return only to get trapped. i just dont think he has that 2nd gear to explode through like patterson and hunter and pig. thats not a horrible thing, those guys are the exception not the rule when it comes to speed. he's shifty as all get out but i just dont think his combo of size and speed are gonna get him a ton of receptions with the other guys we have. but who knows, maybe he ends up as the most reliable, sure handed one of the group and takes the spot in the slot.

VN Store

Back