Who will be the 2 main WRs?

For the main 2, I'm thinking Croom and Dallas. But I know the coaches love Paul Harris and his work ethic and his character. IDK if he plays much but I know they love his potential. If North comes in and works his but off he could see alot of playing time as freshman, not starting but will have a role.

I'm excited about things that young and pig could do in slot. From the vids ive seen of D.Young at slot ive been excited as his potential.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Croom and Vincent Dallas will be the two starters with Pig Howard not far behind

Very likely that UT's base set has 3 WR's. I agree with who you think the starters are. Barring injury, I will be surprised if these aren't the starters all season.

Croom and Blanc with Pig in the slot
At the end of the season
Croom and North with Pig/Blanc in the slot

Last edited:
Outside: Croom/Blanc/Harris
Outside: Dallas/Bowles/North

Jacob Carter will get his reps.

Inside: Pig/Devrin/Jon. Johnson/Ryan Jenkins (2-3 of these guys will rotate)

Leading Receivers - Beginning of the year Brendon Downs/Vincent Dallas

Dallas, Carter, Blanc the first 5 games, then Croom and North will probably emerge the 2nd half of the season. You guys that think a couple of guys who don't have a single catch yet in a college game are going to be our go to guys from day one are nuts.

But Carter with his 8 in 3 three years and Blanc with his 0 catches will? :crazy:

Croom and North if he learns the playbook. I don't see Blanc making much of an impact at all like alot of people think.

VN Store

Back