Who will be the 2 main WRs?

I think Blanc will be the go-to guy at the beginning of the season. from what i remember he is the only one that has been consistent in catching. i see neal or lane catching a lot of screens which could put them next yardage-wise.

I honestly think that Carter will be one of the most reliable guys we have. He won't be an explosive player with 7-10 TD's this season but will have a solid 600 yard season

Dallas, Carter, Blanc the first 5 games, then Croom and North will probably emerge the 2nd half of the season. You guys that think a couple of guys who don't have a single catch yet in a college game are going to be our go to guys from day one are nuts.

A.J. Green had his best season as a freshman for Georgia.

Here's what I do know, if this is giving vol nation fits, guess what it will do to opponents? We have some solid targets, if we give them half a chance.

I think this is TBD. CBJ has stated that he hasn't found that go to guy yet that can make big catches in clutch situations. But if I had to guess, I'd say Pig, Carter, Croom.

Pig in slot for sure. Croom and Dallas the 1 and 2

North could come in and prove something

Don't sleep on Jenkins getting a lot of reps at the slot either.

Yes, but also don't sleep on Blanc and Carter ...

... and TE's, I think we will use TE's a lot, maybe even double ones much of the time as it gives us more running punch and throwing options. We'll see.

Dallas, Carter, Blanc the first 5 games, then Croom and North will probably emerge the 2nd half of the season. You guys that think a couple of guys who don't have a single catch yet in a college game are going to be our go to guys from day one are nuts.

If healthy, I think Croom is there at the beginning but would agree otherwise. Bowles has talent but his failure to emerge is pretty disconcerting. DY will also be involved in all likelihood.

People sell Dallas short alot. He made some good plays and carved out so PT playing behind three guys currently in the NFL.

Reactions: 2 people

I hate to break it to you, but we're ALL nuts here on VN.

Z thinks that Croom has the potential....

I think that he'll get there, but I agree that there's not enough playing time to tell.

Pray he stays healthy....(........ and stops jumping, he's 6'9" by golly)

VN Store

Back