Who will be the best pro WR?

Who will be the best pro WR

• Total voters

Jonboy

Some of you know I co-host a Titans podcast (Two Tone Crew). There's been a great deal of discussion surrounding 3 former Vol wideouts. Of course, I'm taking about Justin Hunter, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Da'Rick Rogers.

So Vol Nation...what say you? Who will be the best pro?

As great as CP was, had to vote DaRick....he was the most complete package we had at WR under Dooley
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Da'Rick and it's not close. Whoever gets him is getting a steal. He should be top 10, first WR off the board.

Reactions: 4 people
IMO, Darick is a malcontent who will never reach his potential.

All 3 are extremely talented and capable of great careers.

Reactions: 1 person
Best all around football player...CP. but best WR, I've gotta go with DaRick. As someone stated above, someone is gonna get a top 10-15 player in him at a bargain price.

I voted Hunter but if Rogers stays out of trouble I think he would surpass Hunter. Rogers has the size, speed, and ability to be a great WR in the NFL.

IMO, Darick is a malcontent who will never reach his potential.

All 3 are extremely talented and capable of great careers.

If his potential is catching a touchdown with a defender literally between the ball and his body, then yeah. He'll reach his potential. If his potential is watching 2 people simultaneously hit him and bounce off of him in the endzone while still making making the sure-handed catch, then yeah. He'll reach his potential.

Reactions: 6 people
Rogers. He will have a long, productive career in the league if he stays out of trouble.

Wow...his "trouble" was smoking weed and kissing fat chicks.

I think he'll be alright.

The smoking weed is not a problem unless he gets caught or in trouble with the law for it. Kissing fat chicks is a personal problem that shouldn't effect his football career.

Some of you know I co-host a Titans podcast (Two Tone Crew). There's been a great deal of discussion surrounding 3 former Vol wideouts. Of course, I'm taking about Justin Hunter, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Da'Rick Rogers.

There is no way to know, at this point. There are too many intangibles.

One of them may be the clear choice as the most talented but what if he has lingering injuries?

Another one may have talent but play in Dallas; where they have a horrible q.b, but if he had played in Pittsburgh, his stats would have been better.

One may have more talent than the others but he may get in trouble with the off the field issues.

It all depends on if they stay healthy, if they get with a team with a good q.b. that features the passing game, and if they can stay away from off the field issues.

You list Patterson, Hunter & Rogers but you might be surprised that Zack could have a good career as a slot receiver.

What if Zack has a 14 season career and has the stats of Wes Welker, Brandon Cox, etc. etc....???

Wow...his "trouble" was smoking weed and kissing fat chicks.

I think he'll be alright.
You realize that he'll be banned for "smoking weed" in the NFL?

Uber talented WRs are a dime a dozen. Most never reach their potential. Your thoughts aside, DR won't be any higher than a late 1st or early 2nd rounder, so obviously there is substantial doubts about him, considering his extraordinary ability.

Uber talented WRs are a dime a dozen. Most never reach their potential. Your thoughts aside, DR won't be any higher than a late 1st or early 2nd rounder, so obviously there is substantial doubts about him, considering his extraordinary ability.

yeah, no NFL players smoke weed :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
You list Patterson, Hunter & Rogers but you might be surprised that Zack could have a good career as a slot receiver.

What if Zack has a 14 season career and has the stats of Wes Welker, Brandon Cox, etc. etc....???

As good as Welker and the others are, they still aren't a Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, or Andre Johnson....Zach Rogers will be good but he doesn't have the ability to do things to be a playmaker like the other three.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
I voted CP only because he has less wear on his treads than DR so he could last longer. I think Hunter will do well for a spell and be very exciting to watch but won't last as long as either of the other two. All three will be very exciting to watch over the next few years.

I agree, which is why I said he's a steal. I believe he will have the best NFL career of any Tennessee receiver ever.

He is THAT good.

Oh, and who'd'a thunk that those idiots at Rivals rated him a 5*. Man those star rankings sure do mean nothin'.

Bring in talent, make talent better, send talent to the league, bring in more talent.

I just hope he embraces his Tennessee time in the league. Perhaps us inviting him to Pro Day has officially mended it.

I agree, which is why I said he's a steal. I believe he will have the best NFL career of any Tennessee receiver ever.

He is THAT good.

Oh, and who'd'a thunk that those idiots at Rivals rated him a 5*. Man those star rankings sure do mean nothin'.

Bring in talent, make talent better, send talent to the league, bring in more talent.

I just hope he embraces his Tennessee time in the league. Perhaps us inviting him to Pro Day has officially mended it.

:ermm:

For the record, guys, the question wasn't "who will put up the most gaudy stats". The question was "who will be the best". Quarterback play doesn't enter into this discussion.

For the record, guys, the question wasn't "who will put up the most gaudy stats". The question was "who will be the best". Quarterback play doesn't enter into this discussion.

Quarterback play definitely enters the discussion

VN Store

Back