Who will be the best pro WR?

Who will be the best pro WR

• Total voters
Of course there a ton of factors to consider. It's just fun to speculate and I was honestly curious about the opinion of Vols fans.

Maybe I should have reworded the question. It's essentially, if you're an NFL GM needing a #1 WR...who would you take?

Quarterback play definitely enters the discussion

If you have a bad quarterback, get a TD every other game, and have to make the highlight reel week in and week out because of bad passes that you catch because you're THAT good, then no. The level of quarterback play doesn't necessarily matter.

If you have a bad quarterback, get a TD every other game, and have to make the highlight reel week in and week out because of bad passes that you catch because you're THAT good, then no. The level of quarterback play doesn't necessarily matter.

you must not have seen randy moss in oakland.

Patterson has a much better chance of making plays despite being with a worse QB.

I'd rank them like this.

1- Patterson. Can stretch the field, make plays in the open feild, special teams threat. Pretty much can do it all

2- Rogers. Has size, speed, and great hands. He's probably the best WR in a traditional sense.

3- Hunter. Has speed and can stretch the field. Also has crazy leaping skills. Has questionable hands though. Still would be a great pick-up for any team.

People who say DR has more talent than CP must have been smoking some weed.

CP is an athletic freak and can score from anywhere once he gets the ball, doesn't do great on deep balls because he gets excited and drops the ball and needs to work on route running. Still the biggest playmaker I've ever watched, but DaRick has mastered his craft...makes tough catches, runs great routes, and is very physical. Not as exciting with the ball as CP but no doubt in my mind he will be the steal of this draft.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

White Lightning will surpass them all on his way to a Pro Bowl.....didn't you guys see what he did to Amerson?

Reactions: 1 person
Wow...his "trouble" was smoking weed and kissing fat chicks.

I think he'll be alright.

Ask Trent Williams and Fred Davis of skins if weed can get you in trouble. I think Hunter will be the best he will not play as cautious as he did last year and has skill set to be AJ Green.

CP has the highest raw potential, but based solely on what I've seen out of each WR, Da'Rick currently stands to do the best. If CP gets a little more refined I see him being one of the greatest WR's of this generation and he should easily (as-is) be one of the best returners in the NFL.

Depends on whether they have a franchise QB or if they stuck in a bad situation like Cleveland or Jacksonville Etc.

Da'Rick is the only receiver of the bunch. Hunter is a track guy and CP is a return man. Both lack the physicality and route-running skills to succeed in the NFL. Such a shame that he was kicked off the team.

Gut feeling...here's my list:

1- DR
2- JH
3- CP

My order is based on who will be the better WR over time. DR will be the most field-ready and get a shot at significant playing time.

JH has great athleticism and his leaping ability will be attractive to a lot of teams. I think his hands last season were a result of his mind halfway focused on the league, so I think he'll be what we thought he could be before the ACL injury in the NFL.

CP is definitely a freak of an athlete. While he is raw with routes, he's a pure playmaker with the ball in his hands. I think we'll see him get his start in special teams and specifically designed plays his first season or two, then we'll see what he's made of. IMO, it's all up to what he's made of between those ears of his. He can be a consistent Pro Bowler...or the next Devin Hester.

All three are highly talented. Hopefully my Vikings get all three. piss on the rest of the NFL.

cp is the next ashley lelie. dude just cant run a route.

hunter and rogers will be studs

David Ricky is the best wide receiver. Patterson has the potential to be the best and also the worst. Hunter is a somewhat safe WR

VN Store

Back