Who wins at each position?

I feel like an inferior CFB fan...because honestly...I don't know crap about WKU.

At least you admit it unlike the numerous Vols fans who make predictions and pronouncement on a subject they know nothing about. Your honesty is refreshing

Another fail post....wow...smh

Great response. No rebuttal with analysis or facts just an arrogant dismissal of someone who attempted to start a rational discussion. Apparently you can not take off your orange tinted glasses long enough to participate in such a discussion (or else you are mentally incapable of such). Carry on with your concise and very informative blathering.

i do not understand why everyone is giving WKU so much credit....oh they have 3 good running backs? great, they compete against sun belt teams week in and week out...oh yea, they beat the worse team in SEC football history last week, i forgot that must make them GODS. The fact is, it does not matter how good there running backs are if there lines get smashed. Will they go to the NFL and be good? I hope so, they probably deserve it, ,but they will be behind NFL offensive lines, not a sun belt offensive line.

/rant over

**capitalize every i (into I) and put a capital letter after every period**

Offensive line =UT in a land slide
RB = even
QB = even
WR = WKU
D line. = UT
Secondary = WKU
LB = even
Special teams = even
Coaching = I think it's even but since Petrino has already proven himself in the SEC, I'll give WKU a slight edge. I really don't believe it but I'm trying to look at everything without my orange tinted glasses on.

Since running the ball should be our biggest strength, their secondary is basically taken out of play. That leaves their only strength at WR and slight edge (at the most) at HC. That's not enough to get a win in Neyland Stadium.

Vols win. 41-24

How would you break it down by position?

We are better at every position. Don't be stupid.

Offensive line =UT in a land slide
RB = even
QB = even
WR = WKU
D line. = UT
Secondary = WKU
LB = even
Special teams = even
Coaching = I think it's even but since Petrino has already proven himself in the SEC, I'll give WKU a slight edge. I really don't believe it but I'm trying to look at everything without my orange tinted glasses on.

Since running the ball should be our biggest strength, their secondary is basically taken out of play. That leaves their only strength at WR and slight edge (at the most) at HC. That's not enough to get a win in Neyland Stadium.

Vols win. 41-24

How would you break it down by position?

Going for UT but Petrino is the better coach. Jones has the better program. Coach Fulmer won like this for years. He didn't outcoach anybody. We don't have to have the better coach. Go Vols!!

Going for UT but Petrino is the better coach. Jones has the better program. Coach Fulmer won like this for years. He didn't outcoach anybody. We don't have to have the better coach. Go Vols!!

If you are satisfied being 2nd tier then that's true. If you want to see championships in K'ville then UT MUST... ABSOLUTELY MUST... make a habit out of outcoaching other coaches.

If you are satisfied being 2nd tier then that's true. If you want to see championships in K'ville then UT MUST... ABSOLUTELY MUST... make a habit out of outcoaching other coaches.

I wouldn't trade Butch for Petrino. I think we have think the better coach.

Ok let's be for real. Jones isn't as good as Petrino, but I'm happy with him. He's not as good as Saban or Spurrier either but he can beat them. Please calm down.

The only reason this game is causing concern for anyone who really knows the Vols is our young secondary vs a Petrino offense.

If Sutton can play well, this is a beat down.

The only reason this game is causing concern for anyone who really knows the Vols is our young secondary vs a Petrino offense.

If Sutton can play well, this is a beat down.

exactly! besides thatthre would be no worries.

Great response. No rebuttal with analysis or facts just an arrogant dismissal of someone who attempted to start a rational discussion. Apparently you can not take off your orange tinted glasses long enough to participate in such a discussion (or else you are mentally incapable of such). Carry on with your concise and very informative blathering.

Thank you for noticing.

VN Store

Back