Who would you like to see on future Tennessee football schedules?

WoodstockVol

I would love to see Tennessee play:

1)USC(I would love to see Tennessee kick Lame Kiffin's ass)
2)Georgia Tech
3)North Carolina
4)Texas
5)Penn State(Get revenge for the two bowl game beatings)

Reactions: 2 people
1)USC for sure
2)Texas The real UT versus the wanna be 3)Ohio State just for the chance to Butch slap Urby 4)Michigan just because I still have hate over the Woodson Manning deal. 5)FSU a chance to play against a defense Sal has anything to do with.

Reactions: 9 people
Lane Kiffin will be long gone before we ever get a shot to play USC. When he gets fired maybe he will go somewhere else and we might get a shot at him but UT playing USC with Lane Kiffin in charge is very doubtful. That's just my opinion though.

Lane Kiffin will be long gone before we ever get a shot to play USC. When he gets fired maybe he will go somewhere else and we might get a shot at him but UT playing USC with Lane Kiffin in charge is very doubtful. That's just my opinion though.

Yea,Lame will be dumped within the next two seasons if USC doesn't at least go to the Rose Bowl

Reactions: 1 person
1.Usc (duh)
2. Ok st (Gundee turned us down so we will butcher them)
3. Louisville (see 2)
4.FSU (Would love to embarrass sal.)
5.Boise state (No good reason other than I want to see us on a blue field)

Reactions: 2 people
We get Oregon in 2013, then Oklahoma in 2014 and 2015. Next up is Nebraska in 2016 and 2017 then a three year break before SoCal in 2021 and 2022 (no way Kiff is still there).

See: Tennessee Volunteers Football Schedules and Future Schedules

Still time to add some interesting opponents in '18,'19 and '20.

Id like to see a home/away against Texas and maybe a neutral site game against Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame.

Last edited:
We get Oregon in 2013, then Oklahoma in 2014 and 2015. Next up is Nebraska in 2016 and 2017 then a three year break before SoCal in 2021 and 2022 (no way Kiff is still there).

Still time to add some interesting opponents in '18,'19 and '20.

Id like to see a home/away against Texas and maybe a neutral site game against Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame.

Georgia Tech would be a good home and home series. I'd love to drive to Atlanta to see UT and GT play:rock:

Georgia Tech would be a good home and home series. I'd love to drive to Atlanta to see UT and GT play:rock:

GT just isn't compelling to me. There used to be a great series between the two schools, but a mid pac ACC team just doesn't seem compelling to me. If you said FSU or Virginia Tech or perhaps Clemson in Atlanta I would be more interested.

I think the next five or so years should be dedicated to making a statement on a national stage. Playing GT would be uninteresting to most of the larger college football watching community, in my view.

GT in the next two years would be appropriate, I just hope we are more competitive than that in the long term.

VTech. Hokie smokey showdown needs to happen.

I would also wish football could do exhibition type stuff like bball could so UT and CN could raise some more money like they do with the lady vols, but then again, I'm biased.

VTech. Hokie smokey showdown needs to happen.

I would also wish football could do exhibition type stuff like bball could so UT and CN could raise some more money like they do with the lady vols, but then again, I'm biased.

Playing Carson Newman isn't that different from playing Austin Peay. I bet CN could beat APSU

VN Store

Back