Who would you rather beat?

Vol4life25

Which team on our schedule this year would you be most excited for a win against?

In order for me:

1. Alabama (It would feel so good to knock them out of the NC hunt.)
2. Florida (It's been awhile)
3. Oregon (payback is a b***h!)

Reactions: 1 person
Which team on our schedule this year would you be most excited for a win against?

In order for me:

Florida, because it will help us in the S.E.C. East standings....

Reactions: 6 people
Probably florida...i'm going to get flamed for this but I feel Alabama has the best chance to win the NC, again, and I would like to keep it in the SEC. Even if it means they get another one.

Reactions: 3 people
If we could only win one of the three games, then a win over florida would be better for UT. The gators are in the SEC and in the East.

In order for me:

Either Oregon or Florida. I think a win over one of these two teams would help set the tone for the rest of the season. A win over Bama would be great and I would not turn it down but everyone would just say Bama played a bad game and we got lucky.

I Hate Bama, but I have to say Florida. It would be a big win for us. It would help bolster our confidence and build momentum, which we will need to carry on with our tough schedule.

Probably florida...i'm going to get flamed for this but I feel Alabama has the best chance to win the NC, again, and I would like to keep it in the SEC. Even if it means they get another one.

This is truly what bottom-tier BCS conference teams think like. I never thought I'd read anything like that on this board.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back