WHO'S READY for the Cheez-IT Citrus Bowl???!!!

I like the New Years day game better.....I like the higher ranked team because I agree it will help in recruiting. But living in Orlando, ive been to that dinosaur camping world stadium many times and makes it hard to shell out $$$ to go. I'll see how much I make on the re-sell of my Gator Bowl tickets I picked up 2 weeks ago. Camping World, to me, is actually worse than Hard Rock...........and thats hard to beat. That said.......GO VOLS!!! and I'll be cheering my behind off at a nearby bar if I don't wind up going.

I like the New Years day game better.....I like the higher ranked team because I agree it will help in recruiting. But living in Orlando, ive been to that dinosaur camping world stadium many times and makes it hard to shell out $$$ to go. I'll see how much I make on the re-sell of my Gator Bowl tickets I picked up 2 weeks ago. Camping World, to me, is actually worse than Hard Rock...........and thats hard to beat. That said.......GO VOLS!!! and I'll be cheering my behind off at a nearby bar if I don't wind up going.

GET YOUR ORANGE ASS in that STADIUM!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GET YOUR ORANGE ASS in that STADIUM!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO!!! I gotta get these UK fans to buy up these Gator Bowl tickets first...........these guys definitely dont travel. Still havent sold their own allotment. I need to figure out how to trick them into thinking this is a basketball game. πŸ€”

Last edited:
Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think our dominant performance against Clemson contributed to the CFP committee’s lack of respect for the ACC. We need to do the same to Iowa. If we blow them out, and Texas handles Washington, and Alabama handles Michigan… the Big 10 will enter 2024 with a cloud of doubt surrounding the conference. This would make me happy.

You can get a haircut/spa treatment at the game

Cheez-It amps up Citrus Bowl sponsorship with in-stadium barbershop, spa

The Citrus Bowl will feature a Cheez-It Flexin’ Section where fans can receive orange hair dye jobs, β€œcheez-scented” massages and manicure-pedicure treatments, a.k.a β€œmani/cheddiz.” The space also comes outfitted with a hot tub for game viewing.

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think our dominant performance against Clemson contributed to the CFP committee’s lack of respect for the ACC. We need to do the same to Iowa. If we blow them out, and Texas handles Washington, and Alabama handles Michigan… the Big 10 will enter 2024 with a cloud of doubt surrounding the conference. This would make me happy.
I'm here for it

Cheez-It amps up Citrus Bowl sponsorship with in-stadium barbershop, spa

The Citrus Bowl will feature a Cheez-It Flexin’ Section where fans can receive orange hair dye jobs, β€œcheez-scented” massages and manicure-pedicure treatments, a.k.a β€œmani/cheddiz.” The space also comes outfitted with a hot tub for game viewing.
Will a really nice looking lady masseuse hand feed me cheezits during?

Reactions: Smokey19rt and TAF
tenor.gif

Sorry but i hope bama gets the $hit kicked of them by Michigan. That would make me happier.GBO !!

Hardrock stadium is one of the nicest professional stadiums in the country. not sure your gripe with the stadium itself. the location kinda sucks but the facility itself has been updated and hosts F1 races World cup venue and superbowls.

LMAO!!! I gotta get these UK fans to buy up these Gator Bowl tickets first...........these guys definitely dont travel. Still havent sold their own allotment. I need to figure out how to trick them into thinking this is a basketball game. πŸ€”
Basketball game is after the football game 2024 MADNESS starts Now!!o_O

Sorry but i hope bama gets the $hit kicked of them by Michigan. That would make me happier.GBO !!

Let's also hope FSU whoops the crap out of Georgia. I am personally hoping for an FSU defensive beatdown so brutal that it embarrasses everyone who was involved in excluding them from the spot they earned.

VN Store

Back