WHO'S READY for the Cheez-IT Citrus Bowl???!!!

Hardrock stadium is one of the nicest professional stadiums in the country. not sure your gripe with the stadium itself. the location kinda sucks but the facility itself has been updated and hosts F1 races World cup venue and superbowls.

Location was poor, getting in and out is always a nightmare......anytime I'm cutting through a walmart parking lot its certainly an eyebrow raiser for sure. But actually I was referring to the amenities in general. Their "club" section was just basic concession stands, concrete flooring, and hard plastic seats. I was just disappointed especially when we've been spoiled by Jacksonville, Bucs, Amway, and Amalie Arena.....thats all I meant. I get its a stadium from the 80s and the exterior is cool for sure. Just felt club section was a little lacking vs the price.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think our dominant performance against Clemson contributed to the CFP committee’s lack of respect for the ACC. We need to do the same to Iowa. If we blow them out, and Texas handles Washington, and Alabama handles Michigan… the Big 10 will enter 2024 with a cloud of doubt surrounding the conference. This would make me happy.
As long as we are at least the 12th best team in the country next year as decided by a group in a cloak of secrecy, algorithms and personal preferences/vendettas.

I actually HATE Michigan fans MORE than Bama Fans...and that's saying a LOT!

Oh..and..."Cheaters NEVER Win!"
On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Who do think has the longest history of cheating. Bama or Michigan ? JMO but i think the Bear laid the groundwork for it years ago. GBO !

As long as we are at least the 12th best team in the country next year as decided by a group in a cloak of secrecy, algorithms and personal preferences/vendettas.
All the more reason why we need to showcase Nico against Iowa. Let's get that 2024 hype train rolling and plant some positives thoughts in the minds of the committee.

Reactions: njvols
LMAO!!! I gotta get these UK fans to buy up these Gator Bowl tickets first...........these guys definitely dont travel. Still havent sold their own allotment. I need to figure out how to trick them into thinking this is a basketball game. 🤔
Tell them at halftime they will do a tribute to Joe B Hall....Couldn't hurt right?...Might work!

I like the New Years day game better.....I like the higher ranked team because I agree it will help in recruiting. But living in Orlando, ive been to that dinosaur camping world stadium many times and makes it hard to shell out $$$ to go. I'll see how much I make on the re-sell of my Gator Bowl tickets I picked up 2 weeks ago. Camping World, to me, is actually worse than Hard Rock...........and thats hard to beat. That said.......GO VOLS!!! and I'll be cheering my behind off at a nearby bar if I don't wind up going.
What have you got against Hard rock stadium?...That place is amazing!...The location isn't the best however but that place is state of the art everything after they upgraded it.

Stupid Steve Spurrier ruined the Citrus Bowl for me forever.

I am thankful to be disappointed to be in the Citrus Bowl again. It's a sign of progress this time.

Luckily we don’t have to hear it from him this year. You can’t spell You Fail without UF. Enjoy your time off Gators! Hope your cocks are doing better, Spurrier. 😂

Last edited:
On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Who do think has the longest history of cheating. Bama or Michigan ? JMO but i think the Bear laid the groundwork for it years ago. GBO !
I guess for Bama and Michigan it's about how many times you've paid the piper...not very often...which is all the more reason Bama hates TN b/c of Fulmer telling the truth (as we saw it)

Great Question. I have to say, though...there's just somethin' different in my mind in handing out cars on the sly...a little cheddar here and there ( Hell...I witnessed a player receiving a check back in the late '70s from an alumnus, wishing him to have a "GREAT Season this year") ...it was $500...but I saw it with my own eyes...in a small gathering of 4-5 people at Gibbs Hall...I won't specify what sport...but, it confirmed for me such things went on.

And systematically sending out folks to various opponents/potential opponents' games and having them attend games to steal signs, playbooks, etc.

Great Question. I have to say, though...there's just somethin' different in my mind in handing out cars on the sly...a little cheddar here and there ( Hell...I witnessed a player receiving a check back in the late '70s from an alumnus, wishing him to have a "GREAT Season this year") ...it was $500...but I saw it with my own eyes...in a small gathering of 4-5 people at Gibbs Hall...I won't specify what sport...but, it confirmed for me such things went on.

And systematically sending out folks to various opponents/potential opponents' games and having them attend games to steal signs, playbooks, etc.
Yeah I was on a golf course in Knoxville about the same time frame and a prominent football player drove up in a corvette. I'm pretty sure that his family could not afford a car, let alone one like that.

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think our dominant performance against Clemson contributed to the CFP committee’s lack of respect for the ACC. We need to do the same to Iowa. If we blow them out, and Texas handles Washington, and Alabama handles Michigan… the Big 10 will enter 2024 with a cloud of doubt surrounding the conference. This would make me happy.
I, on the other hand, would prefer the cloud of doubt to envelop Bama and Texas. To each his own 🙂

We need someone with the know how to take the Cheez-It commercial with the coach that we all watch 25 times every Saturday and make that coach Heup and our players.

Stupid Steve Spurrier ruined the Citrus Bowl for me forever.

I am thankful to be disappointed to be in the Citrus Bowl again. It's a sign of progress this time.
The old ball coach , the Suspurrier Swamp God. He grew up in Tennessee but hates UT Football

I like the New Years day game better.....I like the higher ranked team because I agree it will help in recruiting. But living in Orlando, ive been to that dinosaur camping world stadium many times and makes it hard to shell out $$$ to go. I'll see how much I make on the re-sell of my Gator Bowl tickets I picked up 2 weeks ago. Camping World, to me, is actually worse than Hard Rock...........and thats hard to beat. That said.......GO VOLS!!! and I'll be cheering my behind off at a nearby bar if I don't wind up going.
Same. If my Gator Bowl tickets sell, I’ll be there

Reactions: NATHAN05
The Big 10 will never have a cloud of doubt. They are,collectively, incapable of doubt. Anything casting a shadow over the post season shortfall will be dismissed as never happening. Look at the results of their conf champ game over it's life. The incredible lack of competitive games in the series is ignored each and every year by the pundits, media, etc. I hate Bama to the core of my being, but I hope they curb stomp MEECHAGAN. Then watch them be a preseason top 5 program.
Go north of Kentucky and Ga 65 TCU 7 never actually occurred.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back