WHO'S READY for the Cheez-IT Citrus Bowl???!!!

On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Who do think has the longest history of cheating. Bama or Michigan ? JMO but i think the Bear laid the groundwork for it years ago. GBO !

Easy answer.....Bama. It's in their DNA. Football's all they have. Their self worth depends on a good football team; it's really sad when you think about it.

Reactions: Ratvol and BDP!
Great Question. I have to say, though...there's just somethin' different in my mind in handing out cars on the sly...a little cheddar here and there ( Hell...I witnessed a player receiving a check back in the late '70s from an alumnus, wishing him to have a "GREAT Season this year") ...it was $500...but I saw it with my own eyes...in a small gathering of 4-5 people at Gibbs Hall...I won't specify what sport...but, it confirmed for me such things went on.

And systematically sending out folks to various opponents/potential opponents' games and having them attend games to steal signs, playbooks, etc.
Still hate Alabama more. Hopefully Michigan kicks the dog crap out of them and then has to vacate the win down the line. Have cake, eat cake.

Reactions: Ratvol and SAPPER 5
Flying in from CT, my 7 year olds 1st Tennesssee game. Started making the bowl rounds with him last year with the Pinstripe and orange, Now get to knock off the Citrus. Hopefully its a great experience for him. He has been to a few Yale, Uconn, and Army games, but happy he finally gets to see some real football!

I moved to Florida 2 years ago and haven't gotten to go to a game down here yet. I have my tickets for the Citrus Bowl, I can't wait to see us stomp Iowa!

On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Who do think has the longest history of cheating. Bama or Michigan ? JMO but i think the Bear laid the groundwork for it years ago. GBO !
If you ain't cheating you ain't trying...

The knuckleheads at Off The Hook said Tennessee's bowl practice starts today.

I know it's a big recruiting period for the next couple of weeks and close to finals, so I'm a little skeptical they started today.

If they did, it would be nice to get our Fingers on some footage. :cool:

We are marking down our Gator Bowl Kentucky side tickets as I type. Dang they just don't support their team and pony up. We are looking forward to the CiTrUs bowl since it is one of the last Florida bowl venues we have not been to. Who can pass up the Cheeziest bowl full of orange Cheezits?

I’d love to be sitting at the 50 yard line down front at the Bammer/Michigan game wearing a bright orange Tennessee jacket that says “Fulmer says Hey”… Buck Fama

Go VOLS

Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think our dominant performance against Clemson contributed to the CFP committee’s lack of respect for the ACC. We need to do the same to Iowa. If we blow them out, and Texas handles Washington, and Alabama handles Michigan… the Big 10 will enter 2024 with a cloud of doubt surrounding the conference. This would make me happy.
well, apparently NOT. The Big2 gets $#!T kicked every year and they still sometimes (last year) get 2 teams in. In all reality, it is Georgia that really lost this year. They had one bad game and missed out. Alabama was not penalized for their bad game.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back