Who's the most annoying person at ESPN?

VolsMcGee

My choices in order of most annoying to least

1. Skip Bayless
2. Chris Fowler (never forget)
3. Freddie Coleman
4. Lee Corso
5. Dick Vitale

There are plenty of others I'm sure......these are just the ones that stick out in my head the most

Dickie V is pretty annoying. But it's his schtick.

I think Mark May is annoying

Dickie V was bad before, but during the Tressel crap, he just took a nosedive into a pool of **** imo.

I love Vitale. He's an extremely happy, excited old man. Doesn't bother me at all. Can't stand Bayless or Holtz.

I like Skip. I don't necessarily agree with a lot of the things he says but he is entertaining.

Vitale is the same annoying broken record he has always been. His popularity confuses me.

espnhu1.gif

Skip Bayless is an absolute moron, when he gets something right he shoots his mouth off about it. Never mentions when he is wrong which Is 99% of the time. Search on YouTube what he said after every NBA finals game he was wrong everytime lol.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cowherd would go gay for Tom Brady if he could, and he hate's on the SEC sometimes, but his sarcasm entertains me. Skip Bayless......words can't describe how much I want to punch his face.

Anybody wanna bring up Chris Fowler???

Berman by a mile followed by Bayless in a distant second.

I ALMOST FORGOT THIS GUY!

blackistone_new.jpg

blackistone. Anytime he's on PTI or around the horn I change the channel. Biggest idiot ever. Vol hater too.

VN Store

Back