Who's the most annoying person at ESPN?

Mark schlereth is the worst former player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The tough guy attitude gets old fast. Holtz is awful. All he does is lick Notre Dame's nads. Same goes for Dick Vitale. Anytime he calls a game that involves Duke or Kentucky, I usually try to find something less irritating like Joy Behar or Roseanne singing the national anthem.

I'd have to say Lou Holtz. I halfway expect him to turn into a cloud of dust live on air at this point.

Also, just out of curiosity, what's with the Jemele Hill hate? Didn't see that one coming when I opened the thread lol.

I have to say, I think Buster Olney is a little annoying. He's just such a nerd. I think he's worse than John Clayton

Also, just out of curiosity, what's with the Jemele Hill hate? Didn't see that one coming when I opened the thread lol.

This is her. Every time.

ThatsRacist.gif

Speaking of racist, do you think ESPN throws black vs. white debates at Skip Bayless just hoping he will say something racist? They seem to have a race related debate on First and Ten quite often.

Speaking of racist, do you think ESPN throws black vs. white debates at Skip Bayless just hoping he will say something racist? They seem to have a race related debate on First and Ten quite often.

It's because Skip Bayless is the most stereotypical white person ever.

It's because Skip Bayless is the most stereotypical white person ever.

Every black guest respects skips for his stance on race. They consider him one of them and that's what makes it easy for both sides to argue. Being that they have his back then he can say anything and is not considered a racist by anyone at espn

Jemele hill by a mile.

She's a bargain for ESPN. They get to fill a racial and gender quota all at once.

As far as annoying, I say Michelle Beadle's shirt for covering up the goods.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back