Who's the most annoying person at ESPN?

Berman is phenomenal. Yall are nuts. Used to love NFL Primetime sunday nights as a kid. Had to actually watch the highlights to know how your fantasy team did. Then I manually added up the league scores from the paper. But back on topic--Berman is the man.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

com_080402_nfl_bellichick.jpg

Everybody on that show is terrible lol

With a little luck this will be the last time this topic is discussed this offseason.

The answer though is Scott

Pretty much the whole damn outfit is a heap of sucktitude, but Cowherd, Holtz and Berman are the suckiest of the lot.

I miss the days of Stiener and Patrick.

With a little luck this will be the last time this topic is discussed this offseason.

The answer though is Scott
I turn the channel so quickly when I see Stuart Scott on the air that I flat forgot he worked for ESPN. You are correct. He's even worse than Berman.

I turn the channel so quickly when I see Stuart Scott on the air that I flat forgot he worked for ESPN. You are correct. He's even worse than Berman.

He has the ability to look into 2 cameras at once

I don't even care about his fake/lazy eye, it's just his annoying shtick. It got old about two years in and now he's going on two decades

I don't even care about his fake/lazy eye, it's just his annoying shtick. It got old about two years in and now he's going on two decades
He's like Berman; doing the same thing he was doing 15 years ago. The difference is that Berman was once kind of funny.

.....So nobody's gonna talk about Chris Fowler? I guess it's bridge under the water at this point. Still, he sucks.

He's like Berman; doing the same thing he was doing 15 years ago. The difference is that Berman was once kind of funny.

Berman is the absolute worst. Followed closely by Tom Rinadli and Rick Reilly. when ESPN pulls this trio out on their golf coverage, i want to drown myself in a fire.

Erin Andrews. Skip bayless. Colin cowherd.

Chris berman.

VN Store

Back