why does Baldwin still have his job?

They will replace him with someone just as bad if not worse.

Matthews is interviewing Obama tonight. He is going to be throwing out hard questions, can O survive a hardball interview?

I betcha all three of Matthews legs will be tingling tonight.

Fyp

Well, interesting. When the liberal station has someone go off the deep end he's gone shortly after. Olberman, Bashir. When someone at or just commentating on Fox makes outrageous and hateful statements, they get their own show or get interviewed more. Palin, Bachmann, Hannity.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, interesting. When the liberal station has someone go off the deep end he's gone shortly after. Olberman, Bashir. When someone at or just commentating on Fox makes outrageous and hateful statements, they get their own show or get interviewed more. Palin, Bachmann, Hannity.

That's the best you got ? Hahaha

The truth? Yes. That's it.

That's the furthest thing from the truth there is. The truth is Bashir is a pig like Eddie Shultz,Keith the Nazi ,and the rest of those mindless Owebama worshippers ...oh and mr Obamagasm himself Chris Matthews .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 56
They will replace him with someone just as bad if not worse.

Matthews is interviewing Obama tonight. He is going to be throwing out hard questions, can O survive a hardball interview?

I betcha both of Matthews legs will be tingling tonight.

softballs will be thrown during Hardball

When was the last time Hannity made a comment about women being whores? Or someone should shat in the mouth of Michelle Obama?

And please provide links...

The reason he can't provide a positive link to this question is because there's not one to be found. There's no one at Fox that's as vile as the one's mentioned over on MSNBC by FLVOL69.Those at MSNBC are hate filled people & it's the only thing they have going for them because they have no truth or facts for a tv audience.

Its kind of interesting what statists classify as an outrageous or hateful statement by someone like Palin and then compare it to statements by Shultz or Bashir as if they're comparing apples to apples.

That's the furthest thing from the truth there is. The truth is Bashir is a pig like Eddie Shultz,Keith the Nazi ,and the rest of those mindless Owebama worshippers ...oh and mr Obamagasm himself Chris Matthews .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 4 people

So he gave a marine's widow more $ than I've ever given anybody and then her sister in law sues him for saying she was an insurrectionist...seems like a wash, at least

So he gave a marine's widow more $ than I've ever given anybody and then her sister in law sues him for saying she was an insurrectionist...seems like a wash, at least
Apparently she was harassed and threatened, but I sort of agree. What he did was childish, but definitely not worth getting sued for $25 million. He should apologize and everyone move on.

VN Store

Back