Why does he always look like a REAL President?

Two members of Donald Trump's campaign staff had a verbal and physical altercation Monday with an official at Arlington National Cemetery, where the former president participated in a wreath-laying ceremony, NPR has learned.

A source with knowledge of the incident said the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump staffers from filming and photographing in a section where recent U.S. casualties are buried. The source said Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff members would be authorized to take photographs or film in the area, known as Section 60.

When the cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staff from entering Section 60, campaign staff verbally abused and pushed the official aside, according to the source.
"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."

Campaigning at Arlington National Cemetery is not legal, so no they shouldn’t be

A) it wasn't campaigning.
B) It is literally a Presidential duty to lay wreaths, and serve at commemorations at Arlington, complete with all sorts of rules as it is a regular occurances for sitting CiC to to attend. Biden has done this in the past, but I can understand why he wouldn't want to be at this one as they were killed in his hasty withdrawel.
C) you have no idea what you are talking about.

A) it wasn't campaigning.
B) It is literally a Presidential duty to lay wreaths, and serve at commemorations at Arlington, complete with all sorts of rules as it is a regular occurances for sitting CiC to to attend. Biden has done this in the past, but I can understand why he wouldn't want to be at this one as they were killed in his hasty withdrawel.
C) you have no idea what you are talking about.
This statement is from the cemetery itself, galaxy brain. But they don’t know what they’re talking about compared to conspiracy weirdo Nick Fury. Trump doesn’t have any “Presidential duties” because he’s not President

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."

This statement is from the cemetery itself, galaxy brain. But they don’t know what they’re talking about compared to conspiracy weirdo Nick Fury. Trump doesn’t have any “Presidential duties” because he’s not President
Again your still being an idiot Presidents and CiC attend wreath layings regularly it isn't considered a part of campaigning, it's considered one of their duties as CiC. I am not discussing why Trump was there. Trump was invited by the families of the fallen. My point is why did neither Biden nor Kamala or any represetative show for this?

Again your still being an idiot Presidents and CiC attend wreath layings regularly it isn't considered a part of campaigning, it's considered one of their duties as CiC. I am not discussing why Trump was there. Trump was invited by the families of the fallen. My point is why did neither Biden nor Kamala or any represetative show for this?
Families who don't care it was likely Trump who deployed them? Yeah, it's political

Reactions: NashVol11
Interesting how quickly the people who “respect the military” start tap-dancing to defend political photo ops in military cemeteries

I wonder what a quick search would find of past presidents reelection campaign ads using shots of them in Arlington?

cult of personality. he has you guys hook, line, and sinker. he looks the part so he doesn't have to actually play the part and do his job.

he is narcissistic and feeds off of the attention. he even talks about it in his book, any press is good press for him. Heck LG and evil are probably his favorite audience members here. suckers who can't keep Trump's name out of their mouths/posts.

he does and will continue to do whatever it takes to stay in the news. like more narcissists he needs the attention to keep his ego inflated to avoid dealing with his actual lack of self confidence. he needs approval and attention from others to justify his incredibly shallow lifestyle and choices.

He is a carnival side show, doing whatever he can to stay in the lime light, because he knows the longer he does the more he gets fed. If he provided anything of value he wouldn't need to chase attention like he does.
Still better than a communist in charge. You complain about some cult, yet you support a card carrying marxist.

The more they get you talking about something so trivial the more they distract from talking about policy or lack there of with Kamala Harris.
The ones that tried to “get people talking” about the Arlington thing were Trump supporters, it just backfired

Appears the families felt differently. Their official statement.

View attachment 671167
The fact that this is two (2) families out of 13 should tell you something

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back